- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:U.S. Bank
- Location:United States
- Job Type: Full Time
- Applications have closed
Minneapolis, MN or Remote
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
The U.S. Bank Digital Marketing and Technology Team is currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing SEO Specialist with a passion for inbound marketing and SEO. If you love data, a desire to keep learning, and are up for new challenges, you might be perfect for this role.
As a Digital SEO Manager at U.S. Bank, you will work closely with Content Strategists, Marketing, UX, SEM, and IT teams to drive strategic growth through organic traffic. You will identify opportunities, projects, plan requirements and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals and results to project stakeholders.
You will take part in an Agile team working on website development and optimization, help shape content strategy, improve website code hygiene, and define web architecture. It’s your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project’s priority, progress, deadlines, and impact. You will be responsible for SEO performance on multiple websites with a focus on Corporate and Commercial content. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manages SEO performance on multiple websites and on-page and off-page search engine optimization;
- Gains new credible backlinks from relevant websites;
- Collaborates with content marketing contributors and SEM analysts to create high-quality content and advertising around important, relevant terms related to mortgage and refinance;
- Drives the SEO strategy in support of key business initiatives with goals to improve site infrastructure, taxonomy, naming standards, onsite content, and domain authority through inbound marketing initiatives;
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors market trends (including key crawler updates), benchmarks, and innovative SEO techniques in a competitive landscape to identify actionable insights and execution plans;
- Provides keyword research for new products, SEM optimization, and articles;
- Manages and improves organic search-engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions;
- Finds errors on the website and recommends technical SEO changes;
- Continues to remain up to date on the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search algorithms;
- Performs keyword and topic research to understand search demand among relevant target mortgage-related audiences;
- Manages SEO vendor management, including budget control, communication, project initiatives, and delivery;
- Integrates SEO best practices with content, social, and search advertising;
- Identifies areas for onsite improvements in site structure, internal linking, and information architecture.
If the successful candidate is located in Minneapolis, San Francisco, Cincinnati, or another pertinent location within the 26-state U.S. Bank footprint, the role will be hybrid (three days in office and two from home). If the successful person is outside of the 26-state footprint or in a location impractical for hybrid, then the role is open for a fully remote working model.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six or more years of related experience in marketing and marketing strategy with proven ability to deliver results
- Proven digital marketing experience, including SEO and content marketing
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition, with a focus on mortgage products
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools, i.e., Site Catalyst, etc.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of SEM and display
- Three to four years of experience managing SEO campaigns
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Good team collaboration skills, especially in a virtual environment
- Ability to successfully use chat and project management software to keep projects moving forward
- Experience working with CMS systems, including Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, and Magento, and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That’s why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $87,465.00 – $102,900.00 – $113,190.00
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.