Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people -with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.
The SEO Strategist will work in conjunction with account leadership on issues related to SEO strategy. This employee will build and maintain strong working relationships through daily SEO team interaction and is a key contributor in all day-to-day tasks and projects. This individual works closely with peers from Media, Paid Search, Social, Creative and other disciplines to support the vision and SEO strategy.
What we’re looking for:
- An ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the search and social landscape as well as best practices.
- The ability to write META data, performs KW research, creates reports, surfaces insights, presents SEO recommendations.
- Able to connects current data insights/tactics with longer-term strategy objectives.
- Possesses strong reporting skills; exhibits attention to detail and a proven ability to solve problems.
- Create, execute & manage organic search strategies for client.
- Translate client’s marketing goals into a successful organic strategy.
- Review all relevant material or attend meetings to gain a full understanding of our client’s marketing/site goals and objectives.
- Develop keyword targeting strategy.
- Audit client websites to ensure SEO best practice compliance.
- On-page optimizations on a page-by-page basis; perform regular SEO audits.
- Report on web KPIs with a focus on keyword/page ranking and new natural search traffic opportunities.
- Research and monitor competitor SEO activities.
- Knowledge of tools including BrightEdge or Stat, Google Keyword Planner, Majestic, Google Search Console, Google Analytics & Screaming Frog.
- 1-3 years of relevant SEO experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Conversant with SEO terminology and key tools.
- Strong technical background & proven track record in paid search engine optimization.
- Strong background within HTML & CSS, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and more.
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to communicate complex data in simple terms.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year, accredited college or university.
205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Razorfish is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $58,500-92,000 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off. The Company anticipates the application deadline for this job posting will be 03/01/2024.