We are Propeller – a digital agency delivering exceptional websites and digital campaigns for a broad array of clients with a focus on the hospitality, luxury, lifestyle and eCommerce sectors.
We’re a group of friendly, like-minded people who care about our clients, our work and each other, and we’re looking for an experienced Head of Delivery to be responsible for our project output.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Compelling experience and a solid track record of scoping, planning, and delivering SEO strategies across multiple accounts.
- Experience working with account management, project management and development teams.
- Strong experience working on SEO migration projects for multi markets websites.
- The ability to define, measure, and evaluate KPIs, with the plan to achieve better-than-expected results
- The ability to work closely with clients to better understand their business, and their customers, and build the SEO strategies accordingly
- The ability to lead clients’ communication for SEO related workstreams, working closely with the Account Management team who manage the day-to-day relationship with clients.
- Experience working in collaboration with CRO and Paid media teams to build an holistic approach to grow our clients business.
We’re looking for someone who is
- Organised, thorough, with a keen attention to detail
- An intuitive thinker who is willing to work autonomously
- Used to delivering to a high standard despite pressure of deadlines
- Consistently proud of the quality of their work
- Willing to speak up and put their opinion across
- An exceptional verbal and written communicator
It would be beneficial if you had
- Experience working within a digital agency
- An understanding of CRO and Paid Media
- Knowledge of Amazon Marketing Services is a plus
What you get from us
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible hours
- Regular social events, parties, and after-work drinks
- Treats on your Birthday & at Christmas
- Annual budget for you to spend on your personal wellbeing
If this sounds like something you might like, and you feel you would make a difference to Propeller, we would love to hear from you.