- Date Posted:
- Location:Fareham, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£26,000 - £35,000 GBP / Year
Damteq is one of the most experienced Growth Marketing Agencies in Hampshire. We are confident in our ability to deliver complex marketing and business growth strategies that others can’t. Our clients know us to be approachable, super-friendly and responsive. We can do marketing that others can’t, so we have clients working with us repeatedly.
Our people are the biggest asset and that’s why some of the best companies choose to work with us. The Human Way isn’t just our trademark; it’s the only way at Damteq. Our core values are centred around just being lovely people. We’re a super friendly and honest bunch and love to have a bit of fun (especially on Fridays!).
Who you are
The role is best suited for someone who has worked within a marketing agency specialising in SEO. The ideal candidate will be willing and hungry to learn and take ownership of personal development, and their genuine passion for digital marketing drives them forward.
You must have a broad digital understanding and the ability to develop communication strategies for clients at all levels. The successful candidate can hit the ground running and are passionate about digital innovations.
What you’ll do
This role will require you to manage multiple Search Engine Optimisation Campaigns and accounts for our clients. It will see you building and maintaining exciting relationships with our clients and working towards organic search goals.
You will develop and implement comprehensive SEO strategies for our clients, setting and working to clearly defined KPIs for each project.
You will work closely with our team to create custom reports for our clients, keeping your clients up to date with your work and the latest market trends.
Your day to day
- Complete Detailed technical site audits, keyword research and backlink analysis
- Work with our website development team in the creation of content and in developing SEO-optimised websites
- Regularly update client websites and stay up-to-date on the latest SEO and digital marketing in general
- Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Analyse data and campaigns
- Work independently to manage your clients and expectations – keeping your client up to date with the work you’re doing and the latest market trends
- Help with conversion optimisation of client campaigns
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in all areas of technical search optimisation
- Link building and backlink analysis
- Keyword research
- Content development and optimisation
- Solid working knowledge of Google Analytics
- In-depth reporting and analysis
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and literacy skills
- Must have the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Driven and focused – Not to mention detail orientated, We deliver world-class experiences, and we won’t let any small details fall through the cracks.
- Commercially minded – We don’t just churn our projects; we’re looking for someone who appreciates and invests in the broader growth and achievements of Damteq.
- Enthusiastic – We want someone who brings excitement and passion to every project.
- Happy to be challenged – We want our team to learn from one another continually. Our people will always be experimenting with new trends and challenging new ways of doing things.
- Happy to work at a destination agency – Damteq is a go-to agency for clients and talent. We don’t play second fiddle. We’re looking for people keen to commit and add value to our business.
Company benefits include
- Salary to suit your experience and lifestyle
- Excellent holiday allowance (30 days) + 1 extra day every year
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Hybrid Working (3 days office-based, 2 days remote after passing 6-month probation)
- Opportunity to work on national and international projects
- Competitive Pension Schemes
- Working for an environmentally conscious company
- Opportunity for travel for conferences
- Ongoing continuous performance reviews and personal growth plan
- Performance Reviews
- Workplace Wellbeing and Health Workshops
- Regular Check-ins and one to ones
- Team Knowledge Sharing and Workshops
- Regular socials, payday pub visits and fun stuff
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Work and Help the Planet! We donate 10 trees every month to our Damteq Forest on behalf of every colleague