Are you an experienced SEO Assistant looking for the next step on the agency ladder?
Do you thrive in helping clients with their SEO for both content and technical needs?
A year or so already working in a busy digital marketing agency?
Naturally, thrive in a busy role where you’re accountable for creating and implementing effective link-building strategies on-page and off-page SEO whilst learning more about your specialist field of SEO?
Would you love to join this established, fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Shoreditch?
We’d love to hear from you.
About The Good Marketer
We’re a rapidly growing team of Digital Marketers supporting the underdog – the small and medium-sized businesses who need to make their budget work hard for them. Every day in our fast-paced and exciting work environment is different, so you’ll always be energised.
Your new SEO Executive role with us:
As the agency’s Creative Exec, you’ll:
- Create and roll out effective SEO link-building strategies (you should be able to do this already with confidence).
- Create quarterly strategies for clients and update them regularly on progress and results.
- Perform monthly SEO tasks for assigned customers using various tools such as Google Analytics, GSC, Google Tag Manager, and keywords platforms.
- Conduct market research of current and potential clients.
- Support other teams with general and digital tasks as needed.
- Collaborate with a wider team of Content, PPC, and Paid Social experts to provide comprehensive digital campaigns.
- Managing your own clients and assisting the Account Managers/Executives with content writing, campaign audits, in-depth analysis and reporting to support campaign success.
- Review data to assess what is working and what needs improvement.
- Delegate tasks to the team around you who can support projects and campaigns to get the best results for the agency’s clients.
At The Good Marketer, it’s all about our team’s culture and ensuring we have the best talent. You’ll receive an exceptional 12-week training when you join, various team events, and unlimited training opportunities.
Unlimited Training Budget and a Learning/Growth Mindset:
What does ‘unlimited’ mean for your skills and career development with The Good Marketer?
- It means you’ll have an unlimited training budget.
- You put your curiosity and desire to learn into play within our company.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following skills, experience and personality:
- Solid understanding of the core aspects of SEO (content, technical, offsite)
- Already able to create and implement link-building strategies in line with best practices whilst always keen to improve your skills.
- Awareness of the evolving role of EAT in SEO and desire to keep learning more
- An interest in working with smaller brands serving both product and service-based businesses and clients
- Ability to use tools like GSC, Ahrefs, SEMRush and GA
- Good ability to evaluate content quality from both an editorial and SEO perspective
- Good project management skills, and you don’t get overwhelmed with ease
- Your proactive, can-do attitude is sure to work well within our team.
- Brilliant client relationship-building skills; clients trust you quickly.
- Desire to become an SEO Go-To and lead expert in years to come.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
Here are some exciting benefits we offer:
- Salary: £27,000 to £29,000 depending on your current experience
- Hybrid working albeit you’ll be studio based and on site at times
- Encouraging you to work both in-office and from home
- An informal dress code
- Unlimited training budget
- Strong company culture – you’ll feel like you found your ‘people!”
- Regular conferences & events
- An opportunity to constantly learn and expand your knowledge
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10am-4pm)
- Private healthcare cash plan
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays per year.
- Two cute dogs in the office (or de-stressing buddies!)
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At The Good Marketer, we’re committed to diversity.
Whoever you are, you’re welcome here, and we strive to create an inclusive team of unique personalities with common goals.
So what are you waiting for?
We’d love to hear from you if you’re ready for your next career move!
Let’s work together and achieve great success!