Lumon is a leading foreign exchange and international payments company which enables effortless overseas payments by uniting people, technology & expertise. We are passionate about what we do, as we believe helping people and companies achieve their goals is more valuable than just moving their money.
Life at Lumon
People are always at the heart of what we do, no matter if it’s our clients, our community or our Lumoneer’s. To give you a little flavour of what we mean…
We are a proud charity partner of Future First who support children in schools across the UK. We are a carbon neutral business. We are committed to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion; our EDI committee serves an important role at Lumon by challenging the status quo and helping us move the needle. We really want to make Lumon a great place to work, where people feel comfortable being themselves and where we can attract as much diversity as we possibly can. If this sounds good to you, then we’re thrilled you’re considering joining our team!
What is the role?
The SEO Manager will be responsible for helping to develop and implement our SEO growth strategy alongside the wider digital team, identifying new opportunities to grow our SEO visibility. This role will cover 2 key areas of SEO. The first is to identify, and working with the team, implement the right content strategy to meet customer intent. The second will be to own and create the technical SEO strategy, maintaining technical excellence and identifying optimisation opportunities to help grow our SEO visibility across our domain.
What will you be doing day to day?
• Building out keyword universes and working with your line manager on overall strategy.
• Defining Lumon’s onsite and offsite strategy in collaboration with wider marketing / digital team.
• Working to carryout outreach projects to continually grow a diverse back link profile.
• Identifying search trends, analysing a search landscape and owning all SEO content briefs to capitalise on demand.
• Ensuring on-page-seo best practice and user experience is paramount across our domains.
• Create and own the Technical SEO strategy for Lumon.com.
• Conducting technical SEO audits to identify optimisation opportunities.
• Crawl and log file analysis.
• Ensuring technical SEO best practice across Lumon.com.
• Reviewing competitor technical SEO activity.
• Making on-site optimisations through the CMS.
• Provide technical SEO insight in meetings and internal comms.
• Communicating technical SEO activity to stakeholders.
• Working with agencies, product and engineering teams to deploy SEO recommendations.
What experience do you need to be successful in the role?
• Experience within a similar role, working closely with Product, Content and Paid Marketing teams.
• Comfortable in using BI software (for example GA360/GA4, GSC, PowerBI etc) to make informed data-led decisions.
• Experience in using SEO software (DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog) for analysis.
• Clear and confident communication skills.
• Confident negotiating skills.
• Experience in building out keyword universes to inform strategic decisions.
• Keen eye for detail and pro-active approach to problem solving.
What You’ll Get
- A competitive salary including a commission linked to sales
- 25 days Annual leave, with a chance to purchase up to 5 additional days’
- Birthday day off
- Free monthly company lunches
- Summer and Christmas parties, and other fun social events throughout the year
- Access to Pirkx benefits platform which includes online GP, cashback and discounts on shopping and restaurants, gym discounts and more!
- Medicash health scheme for you and your family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quiet/Prayer room in Head Office
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
- 4x Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Menopause support
- 2 additional days a year for ‘Moments that Matter’
Lumon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process.