This is a hybrid role, requiring three days in-office each week. If you are contacted for an interview, your recruiter will discuss specifics with you, inclusive of any necessary reasonable accommodations.
About Spark Foundry:
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention, to care more about our clients’ brands, and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights, content and creative production, communications and strategy, finance and marketing, and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The SEO Analyst is responsible for supporting client accounts towards stated client and company objectives. Reporting to the SEO Manager, the Analyst provides assistance to internal client service teams, and at the direction of SEO Manager/Associate Director, initiates and coordinates projects with other internal teams.
Client Service and Program Support
- Create and follow a self-directed learning plan to master SEO fundamentals
- Gain exposure to client service process including resourcing, project management, and client communications
- Understand essential components of managing a successful SEO project
- Follow all processes as defined by Manager
- Project manage components of assigned accounts
- Contribute to the success of client engagements
- Participate in weekly/monthly client calls
- Assist with data and performance monitoring
- Implement best practices in account and program management
- Possess a basic understanding of clients and partner agencies functions
- Accomplish multiple tasks in a timely manner and with accuracy
- Effectively contribute to multiple accounts simultaneously
- Maintain autonomy during execution of pre-defined tasks
- Seek out opportunities to learn new skills, advance in role, and demonstrate autonomy
- Prove understanding of larger media landscape and how individual tasks affect the big picture
- Identify opportunities to grow and develop client relationships
Analytics & Reporting
- Support assigned accounts in pulling data and creating reports and presentations
- Track work assignments daily
- Manage and update client task reports
- Track and manage operations resource plan for client accounts
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Relevant SEO work or internship experience preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SEMrush, BrightEdge, Moz, Screaming Frog, or Conductor is a plus
- Strong analytical and implementation skills
- High competency level in MS Office products including Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work as directed and balance multiple tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $46,500-$67,500 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off. The Company anticipates the application deadline for this job posting will be 03/11/2024.