We are Propeller – a digital agency delivering exceptional websites and digital campaigns for a broad array of clients with a focus on the hospitality, luxury, lifestyle and eCommerce sectors.
We’re a group of friendly, like-minded people who care about our clients, work, and each other.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Compelling experience and a solid track record of scoping, planning, and delivering SEO strategies across multiple accounts.
- Experience working with account management, project management and development teams.
- Strong experience working on SEO migration projects for multi markets websites.
- The ability to define, measure, and evaluate KPIs, with the plan to achieve better-than-expected results
- The ability to work closely with clients to better understand their business, and their customers, and build the SEO strategies accordingly
- The ability to lead clients’ communication for SEO related workstreams, working closely with the Account Management team who manage the day-to-day relationship with clients.
- Experience working in collaboration with CRO and Paid media teams to build an holistic approach to grow our clients business.
We’re looking for someone who is
- Organised, thorough, with a keen attention to detail
- An intuitive thinker who is willing to work autonomously
- Used to delivering to a high standard despite pressure of deadlines
- Consistently proud of the quality of their work
- Willing to speak up and put their opinion across
- An exceptional verbal and written communicator
It would be beneficial if you had
- Experience working within a digital agency
- An understanding of CRO and Paid Media
- Knowledge of Amazon Marketing Services is a plus
What you get from us
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible hours
- Regular social events, parties, and after work drinks
- Treats on your Birthday & at Christmas
- Annual budget for you to spend on your personal wellbeing
If this sounds like something you might like, and you feel you would make a difference to Propeller, we would love to hear from you.