We are looking for a Senior Paid Social Executive to join the eCommerce Marketing department!
Paid Social is an important part of NEXT’s marketing activity, both here in the UK and Internationally. As the Senior Paid Social Executive you will report into the Paid Social Channel Lead and will be responsible for supporting the Channel Lead in driving the strategic direction and planning for the channel.
In addition, it will be your responsibility to deliver our Social activity across Facebook and Instagram in order to maximise the profitable acquisition of new customers and generation of sales from existing customers via the channel.
What we’re looking for is someone who will be able to form strong plans that help to guide and lead the team / agency in the right direction and deliver upon this. You will have experience in managing large social campaigns and budgets. You will have great technical knowledge of the buying platforms, be results oriented and able to work accurately at pace. You will work closely with our media agency and key social media partners to deliver profitable performance campaigns.
We can offer hybrid working with part of the week working at our head office in Leicestershire and part of the week working remotely.
This is a 12 month FTC.
About the role
- Work alongside key internal stakeholders, plan and execute ‘best in class’ performance led social campaigns
- Manage the relationships with counterparts in social team at media agency
- Support the Paid Social Channel Lead to manage the relationship with key social media partners
- Monitor & work with the agency to optimise all activity
- Support and drive the UK strategic vision and planning for the channel
- Work with the partners to explore new and innovative opportunities
- Manage the reporting for your campaigns accurately and regularly
- Regularly present key campaign findings/insight identified
- Stay up to date with the digital media landscape
- Strong technical knowledge is essential. Ideally in at least one of the key media platforms i.e. Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, alongside a broad understanding of tagging and data.
- Work with colleagues in our data and finance team to understand the true value of the paid social activity you run
- Line management of Trainee Marketing Exec
- 3/4+ years experience of digital performance media channel, ideally social
- Experience of planning and optimizing across performance digital media channels
- Experience of managing social partners and/or agency relationships
- Strong numeracy and excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Logical – finds it easy to problem solve
- Collaborative and works well as part of a team
- Understanding of the current challenges within the wider industry
- Annual company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- Pension 3% Employer/ 5% Employee
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (can also buy/sell up to 3 days)
- 25% staff discount and free next day delivery to desk for online purchases
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar all onsite at head office
- Free car parking
- Outstanding subsidised Nursery onsite at head office
- Staff shop onsite at head office