- Job Reference:R10347
- Date Posted:
- Location:London, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£70,000 to £76,000 GBP / Year
- Applications have closed
Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to join a rapidly expanding, international organisation with ambitious plans for 2023.
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service. We are employee centric, offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
Based in London, the Senior ABM Marketing Manager role will support developing the right marketing solution for the right clients and take an account-based approach to the top clients of Corporate Payment Solutions (CPS). Leading with CPS senior stakeholders on RFPs will be part of the overall remit and success of this role.
This role encompasses the full marketing mix with the support of the wider team in a matrix management organisation. The role will need a deep understanding of our customers and the products we offer to deliver the marketing strategies that will grow and retain our CPS clients. The role holder will also work with Fleet marketing and sales colleagues to help identify cross sales opportunities across the business lines.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive basic salary or between £70k – £76k dependent on experience
- Monday – Friday
- Fantastic work-life balance, hybrid working (minimum of 2 day per week in the office)
- Company pension, life assurance scheme and a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to add an additional 5 days of annual leave per year
- Employee discount platform, and companywide and departmental incentives schemes
- Great working environment with progression opportunities
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Employee referral programme
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Manager:
- Lead in a matrix organisation the ABM strategy to support CPS teams achieve their goals
- Own, devise and deliver ABM plans across CPS with consideration to all geographies WEX operates in as well as key channels. Collaboration with APAC regions and teams as a partner will be essential.
- Working with our agency, create ward winning marketing strategies and output.
- Work with the wider marketing team both in international and at global levels to ensure the Brand and trading marketing communications are optimised for CPS.
- Work closely with the US marketing teams to collaborate on global and local priorities.
- Lead and work across the wider marketing team to create and deliver world leading strategies for WEX.
- Senor stakeholder management across International and elements of the global team, reporting results and delivering presentations to senior stakeholders on the ABM plans.
- Support the wider team in delivering award winning marketing campaigns and events.
Skills & Experience:
- ABM and prior experience working with cross-functional teams is essential
- Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Editorial and content experience – either from an editorial background or in a communications function
- Excellent command of the English language with traditional writing skills and expertise in new media
- Experience of working in multiple European countries and handling translations
- Written and verbal language skills (English plus French, German, or Italian) are desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with Google G Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Salesforce / Marketing Cloud desirable
- Experience of implementing Social Media campaigns with a knowledge of SEO
- Experience working for a B2B organisation would be advantageous
- Experience of managing bespoke marketing strategies based on client need
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital/social media
- Culturally adept and at home working across a geographically diverse workforce
- Confident communicator to both external and internal customers and strong relationship building skills
- Extraordinary project-management skills: able to multi-task, and juggle multiple projects and timelines
- Energetic and creative thinker who will seek to bring new ideas to the table.
- Proactive team player who seeks to learn and share experiences with others
- Ability to plan and execute but be flexible in approach, with a proven attention to detail
- React in a calm and professional manner when faced with unexpected challenges.
If you have the passion and drive to be successful in this amazing Senior Marketing Manager role, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.