- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:Assurance IQ
- Location:Seattle, WA, USA
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:$118,000 - $160,000 USD / Year
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people’s lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we’re working together to improve the lives of millions!
Assurance IQ is seeking a results-driven and experienced Sr. Marketing Manager to lead Digital Optimization. In this role, you will be responsible for testing across our lead generation websites with millions of visitors each month.
The right candidate will be experienced in optimizing high-traffic lead generation funnels, well-versed in proven techniques to boost conversion rates and improve customer experience, and capable of setting up and operating a testing program at high velocity, from ideation through to reporting. This person will thrive under pressure, get results, and delight in delivering high business impact. If this sounds like you, please reach out!
- Develop and execute a comprehensive conversion rate optimization strategy for lead generation websites. Drive impact through data-backed decisions while prioritizing enhancements that improve the overall customer experience.
- Implement A/B, multivariate, and other testing methodologies to identify and leverage high-impact conversion rate opportunities.
- Build and manage a high-velocity testing program to rapidly iterate and optimize website elements and content. Ensure that tests are clearly measured in terms of their impact on conversion metrics and customer satisfaction.
- Utilize session recordings and heat-maps to gain valuable insights into user behavior and preferences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless and timely execution of testing initiatives.
- Develop reporting and communication process to share priorities and impact with business leaders.
- Utilize web analytics tools and data-driven insights to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Develop and maintain KPIs to measure the success and impact of optimization efforts, ensuring that revenue and customer-centric KPIs are a core part of your measurement strategy.
- Foster a culture of test and learn, developing testing hypotheses and sharing learnings across the organization.
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing, CRO, and A/B testing, with a proven track record of driving results.
- Deep expertise in testing digital experiences for lead generation.
- Experience in highly regulated industries, including working within industry-specific compliance guidelines.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in web analytics tools for data-driven decision-making.
- Proficient in testing and optimization tools (e.g., Optimizely, VWO) for effective strategy execution.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration abilities, translating insights into actionable strategies.
- Passion for staying updated on industry trends and best practices in digital testing and optimization.
$118,000 – $160,000 a year
Note: Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on position postings when hiring in those specific locals. The salary range for this position will be between ($118,000 – $160,000) and may be eligible for additional bonus or commission plans + benefits. Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and/or organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.