We seek a skilled and experienced Performance Marketing professional to lead our brand media strategy and execution. You will work closely with brand teams to apply performance marketing strategies to the execution of brand campaigns on display, social, and video channels.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the execution of scaled brand campaigns on display, social and video channels.
- Advise brand teams on standard processes for display, social, and video channels.
- Provide insights into how strategies and tools built for performance marketing can be used to address the challenges of running brand campaigns on paid channels.
- Proactively monitor and report on campaign-scaled brand campaigns.
- Coordinate with teams running performance campaigns on paid channels to ensure that brand and performance campaigns work well together.
- 7+ years experience in performance marketing, specifically in building multi-channel and cross-channel strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or equivalent experience
- Ability to analyze and structure data, turn data into insights, and insights into actions that assist senior management and other business leaders with decision-making.
- Experience in leading in-house performance marketing teams.
- Experience working with brand teams or directly on brand campaigns.
- Strong presenter with the ability to narrate strategic vision and performance of your projects clearly
- A proactive approach where you actively seek opportunities that enhance business growth impact
- Ability to promptly establish and communicate priorities with a passion for crafting structure and overcoming organizational inertia
- High intuition for business with an analytical approach
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A hard-working, thorough, organized, and motivated self-starter, constantly seeking to improve your skills and look for ways to contribute to the team. Flourishes with challenges and is not deterred by complicated situations.
- 2+ years of people management experience
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $198,000 per year – $220,500 per year.
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $198,000 per year – $220,500 per year.
For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber’s bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.