- Date Posted:
- Location:San Francisco, CA, USA
- Specialism:Email Marketing
- Job Type: Full Time
As seen on TechCrunch, Forbes, and Bloomberg, join one of fastest growing areas in FinTech by taking on the credit system.
Work directly with one of Inc.’s top female founders and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tomo’s mission is to replace the outdated credit system and open access to banking.
We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. You are a self-starter with a high degree of rigor, organization, and discipline to get things done. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in improving the way millions of people build their financial future.
TomoCredit is looking for an out of this world Sr. Email Marketing Manager to help manage and support our day to day operations across multiple lifecycle channels (Email, Push, SMS, In-App). The ideal candidate will be experienced, meticulous, process-oriented, data-driven, inquisitive, and always ready to learn.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support and own our day to day Marketing Operations by helping to implement new marketing automation campaigns, building customer segments, monitoring performance, and running batch and blast campaigns
- Support asset production by working with our Lifecycle Engineering Developer to code and test email templates
- Assist with QA efforts for both code and logic used within templates, campaigns, and workflows.
- Lead technical Lifecycle marketing discussions and project scoping with XFN stakeholders such as engineering and product.
What You’ll Need
- 4-6 years of experience working in a digital marketing environment; and 3 + years of experience working in Email Marketing / Lifecycle or Marketing / Sales Operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience working with customer data, understanding of relational data and or has worked with business intelligence analytics in some way or form
- Experience in delivering and launching campaigns on an integrated timeline
- Experience working with spreadsheets and documentation; working with QA processes, and the ability using some or all of these tools: Iterable, Braze, Segment, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Marketo.
- Experience executing on a high volume of deliverables in a fast-paced and changing environment
- The ability to adapt to rapid business growth and major process changes at scale
Make a huge impact on the future of credit. Be mentored by some of the most seasoned FinTech executives from Square, Lending Club, and American Express, or build your own path. We want people to build their career here because they love the people they work with. Help contribute and build a strong culture because that’s what we care about. That’s why we have generous benefits: Salary, Equity, Insurance, Flexible Vacation Policy and Company-sponsored outings are just a few great things Tomo has to offer. We’re also pet friendly!
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
- Equity: We’re growing rapidly, and we want to share our future success/ financial upside with you. We offer an above-average ownership stake in TomoCredit for all employees.
- Flexible vacation policy. We trust that you know how to manage your time wisely so you can finish your work on time without burnout. Within that trust, we offer a flexible vacation policy.
- Company-sponsored outings. This is the best outlet to get to know each other outside work.
At Tomo diversity is important to us so all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.