- Job Reference:R-251271
- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:Wells Fargo
- Location:Charlotte, NC
- Specialism:Email Marketing
- Job Type: Full Time
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Email Marketing Consultant in the Consumer Data Engagement Platforms organization. Learn more about our career areas and business divisions at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role you will…
- Be part of a team whose responsibilities are focused on the execution of client-facing email marketing and servicing campaigns in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Build and deploy email campaigns including personalization and dynamic content across different Salesforce Marketing Cloud Studios and Builders including Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder and Automation Studio
- Set up email creative for internal team approvals, schedule deployment and complete post-deployment checks
- Identify and resolve potential issues proactively
- Be responsible for QC testing and rendering across all major email clients, devices, and browsers.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders in marketing
- Work with stakeholders to understand key campaign parameters and inputs, such as subscriber audience, program frequency, degree of personalization and overall creative approach.
- Partner and collaborate with peers to ensure knowledge sharing and process efficiencies
- Lead or participate in development of planning and executing increasingly complex highly visible programs within marketing
- Review and analyze projects or programs to present findings and recommend solutions to management while developing work plans and campaign requirements
- Collaborate and consult with product areas, technology, other organizational units, alliance partners, vendors, and line managers to recommend solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- 4+ years of Marketing, E-business, Marketing, Digital Platforms (i.e. Mobile or Social Media) experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) experience with Marketing Cloud Studios & Builders, Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder and Automation Studio
- Knowledge and understanding of programming languages in SFMC: AMPScript, HTML and CSS
- Experience with email accessibility best practices and CAN-SPAM compliancy considerations
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud designation
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to adapt communications to make complex technical matters understood for a variety of cross-functional / cross- geographic audiences
- Ability to adapt to change, adjust behavior and remain resilient in a fast paced environment
- Ability to apply insights and subject matter expertise to develop and implement effective plan or campaign execution
- Ability to understand stakeholders perspective and demonstrate responsiveness to their needs
- Experience with developing partnerships and consulting effectively with stakeholders
- This position offers a hybrid work schedule
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
Preferred locations listed above. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.