- Date Posted:
- Location:Manchester, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
We are currently looking for a Senior Ecommerce Executive to join our boohooMAN ecommerce team. Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, you will lead the trade team in executing promotions, campaigns & marketing activity. You will coordinate the day-to-day trading activity on the boohooMAN.com websites and apps globally, with an eye for ensuring all core KPIs are met.
We’re boohooMAN. Our philosophy is pretty simple; Innovate. Create. Repeat.
Born in 2013 from boohoo.com, with a vision to become the number one destination in men’s fashion, boohooMAN is growing fast and expanding internationally.
Our goal is to give our customers top quality, fashion-forward clothing at a price that doesn’t break the bank. We believe that fashion should be fast, affordable and trend-driven.
If you want to be part of a fast paced and exciting team, then Ecommerce is where you want to be. From managing the trading across 9 sites & 8 apps to testing experiences so we can optimise the user journey, it all happens here. We focus on understanding our customers so we can give them the right offers at the right time and offer them an experience that is easy and enjoyable.
What You’ll be doing
- Responsible for ensuring we offer the best online experience for new and existing customers
- Supporting the Ecommerce Manager, through managing and delivering commercial trading through planning, coordinating and executing trade campaigns and product initiatives.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the different markets and adapt trading activity to maximize sales for the different customers in each market.
- Accountable for delivering against key business KPI’s including conversion, sessions and sales.
- Directly supporting the trade team, ensuring all core responsibilities are successfully actioned, managed, and maintained across each of the pre-determined territories.
- Work with HTML & JSON code to set promotional banners and content live across all sites & apps.
- Work directly with Marketing to support all channels activity.
- Support IT to develop & evolve the functionality of all devices.
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business to ensure all content opportunities are explored.
- Monitor web analytics and help produce reports to measure performance and make recommendations for change.
- Testing and measuring different approaches to drive the best results and response.
- Conduct ad-hoc research on competitors in the different markets and the trading conditions.
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Experience within a similar previous ecommerce role
- Management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of excel, HTML & JSON
- Is an ambassador for the brand
- Strong communicator & leader
- Team player with a can-do attitude, someone who enjoys going above and beyond to support others in the team where needed
- Always striving to improve not only themselves, but the department’s operation
- Dynamic and adaptable
- Computer literate and able to troubleshoot issues
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off all our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work