Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
The Past: Uberall was founded in 2013 by David Federhen and Florian Hübner, two longtime friends with a vision to improve customer experience across the online and offline worlds. They created a platform that connected companies with local customers in the digital-first moment.
The Present: We’re on a mission to empower businesses to thrive locally, and believe every business deserves success, regardless of size or location. Simply put, our location marketing platform exists to help our customers get found online and connect with customers through search, discovery, engagement, and conversion.
The Future: We’re a growing company with a bright future, and our journey to become the global leader in location marketing is well underway. We have a passionate and diverse team, a comprehensive, intuitive platform, and a clear vision for the future. We’re looking for talented and passionate people (like you 👋) to join us on our journey.
You and us
We are approaching 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, who live and breathe our three core values:
🌵 GROW TOGETHER
⛰ DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
✊ BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
So, what are you waiting for? If you’re passionate, driven, and ready to be bold, we want you on our team! Apply now and let’s grow together.🚀
Uberall is seeking a highly creative and resourceful Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager in North America, who understands the ins and outs of the marketing mix, to drive demand gen programs throughout the customer lifecycle. This role uniquely suits a strong SaaS marketer with a knack for analytics, integrated campaigns, events, and growth hacking spirit.
Initially focusing on the North American region, the role also includes the exciting opportunity to create global campaigns as required. This position offers a rich and dynamic marketing experience from brand awareness to pipeline building.
About the role:
As the Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager (North America) you will lead the strategic planning through to the execution of marketing campaigns and programs to drive brand awareness, new business pipeline creation & support client engagement programs for your region. To achieve this, you will collaborate with internal/external stakeholders and vendors to define and help execute strategic marketing initiatives aligning with the company’s mission and goals.
The ideal candidate is an independent self-starter, who thrives on creativity, organization, and collaboration. This role offers a marketer the unique opportunity to drive integrated demand generation programs, touching on all aspects of the marketing mix– demand generation, digital marketing, marketing communications, content marketing, product marketing, and customer marketing.
Your Responsibilities :
- Create a comprehensive and aligned demand generation strategic plan to support sales in meeting revenue targets.
- Market and Target Audience Analysis: working alongside the product marketing team, conduct research to identify regional market trends, competitor activities, and target customer personas and segments, to inform and adapt marketing strategies for your region but also globally
- Act as the go-to-market expert for the North American region, and ensure you develop a good knowledge of the market’s landscape from key verticals, competitors, and buying process – and keep up with the latest trends in the market
- Lead Campaign Initiatives: Develop, deploy, manage, and optimize lead generation and pipeline-building campaigns across multiple channels (SEO, SEM, email, social, webinars, events, etc.) working in close collaboration with the digital team
- Content Collaboration: Work closely with the content marketing team to create high-quality assets that resonate with the regional target audience.
- Define and execute the regional events/webinar calendar, contract approvals, logistics, and pre-to-post show comms and activity, coordinating closely with team membersPerformance Tracking: Use analytics tools to monitor campaign performance, track ROI, and assess prospect and customer engagement.
- Optimization: Continuously analyze data to refine campaigns and improve performance, using A/B testing, customer segmentation, and other tactics.
- Collaboration & Cross-Functional WorkSales/marketing Alignment: Work closely with sales teams to understand their needs, providing them with marketing materials and support to enhance their efforts in the field and ensure seamless lead hand-off
- Cross-Departmental Liaison: Work with Product Marketing, Content, Branding, and Digital teams to synchronize demand generation efforts
- Vendor & Budget ManagementManage your regional demand generation budget, including forecasting, allocation, and ROI tracking.
- Vendor Management: Select and manage third-party vendors, freelancers, and technologies that contribute to demand generation strategies.
- Reporting & Stakeholder ManagementGenerate regular reports detailing KPIs, ROI, and funnel effectiveness to present to sales and key stakeholders
- Conduct periodic reviews with stakeholders, sharing insights, learnings, and action plans for the forthcoming period.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in B2B SAAS marketing, preferably in the martech space. Location Marketing / Local SEO industry experience will be a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of demand generation best practices & understanding of the sales cycle
- Detailed and solution-oriented with strong project management skills and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working alongside selling teams, especially outbound BDR / SDR repsGood knowledge of MarTech stack:
- Experience working in project management systems (Asana), marketing automation (Pardot preferred), social media platforms (LinkedIn), and website CMS platforms (Craft) related to content and campaign setup
- Excellent copywriting/editing skills
- Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Good analytical mindset and Data-driven with an ability to develop strategic plans based on forecasting & campaign analysis
What we offer:
💜 A mission with meaning and purpose At Uberall, we foster genuine connections between local businesses and people. Our diverse team allows us to win together with our partners, co-workers, and customers. Speaking of our customers, they’re some of the most recognizable businesses in the world.
😁 A truly human culture We’re famous for our culture. Uberallers live by our values of mutual respect and boldness. We’re open, collaborative risk-takers with a whole lot of passion and grit.
🤸🏽♀️ Flexibility to fit your lifestyle Want to come to an office for collaboration? We’ve got space for you in Berlin, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Detroit, and London. We also offer co-working access in Montreal, Paris, LA and San Diego. Prefer to work remotely? Fine by us! Bonus points if we meet your pets in a video call. If working from another country is legally possible for you and within a reasonable time zone, we happily support work-ations.
💸 A piece of the pie Our pay & perks are competitive, and you better believe we review them on the regular to make sure they stay that way. We grow together, so of course all Uberallers are part of our long-term incentive program through VSOP/ESOP.
♺ Emotional and intellectual connection Events and alignment sessions – YES and YES. With the team, cross-functions, regional, you name it – we love bringing people together. Uberallers share a LOT of hobbies. Whatever you’re into – reading books, baking, heavy metal, fostering kittens . . . you’ll find kindred spirits on our team.
🧘 Health and Wellness We prioritize your wellness with generous holiday time, paid parental and circumstantial leave, and individualized health and wellness opportunities depending on your location.
⭐️ All-access pass Get immersed in Uberall from day one. Your onboarding is packed with a deep dive into our values, insights into all our departments, and a chance to ask the CEO anything. We come together monthly for our town hall and product showroom so you’re always in the know.
🌵 Everyday growth We support you on your non-stop learning journey. We offer development dialogues, live workshops on topics like resilience and feedback, and a Leadership Academy to make sure our leaders have all the tools to bring out the very best in teams. We also invest in your growth with a learning grant program reinforcing our commitment to fostering a culture of continuous learning.
🖥 Top-of-the-line tech MacBook Pro, magic mouse, 2nd screen . . . Need anything else? Let the People & Culture team know.
Remember our “Grow Together” value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can’t wait to hear from you.
In the meantime, let our “life@uberall” social accounts give you some real-life impressions.
👥 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging:
At Uberall, we believe inclusion unlocks the potential of diversity. It’s right there in our number one core value – Grow Together. Sure, we’re approaching 400 unique people with over 50 nationalities working in 30 different countries, but we’re all Uberallers. That means we’re collaborative, open-minded, and assume positive intent in everything we do. We don’t judge, and we don’t exclude.
Our flexible ways of working are designed to make sure each and every Uberaller belongs and thrives, no matter their background, abilities, or lifestyle. We don’t just think inclusion makes us stronger, we KNOW it.