Join our growing Content team!
We’re transforming the way we support teams across the charity. We’re looking for a confident senior content strategist to lead a user-first, strategic approach across all content for our supporter audience. You’ll act as an in-house content strategy consultant for fundraising and engagement teams.
You’ll champion the brand, content governance and improve content maturity across the charity.
What you’ll do
- Lead content strategy for supporter audiences, working with fundraising and engagement teams to improve content for priority.
- Develop and deliver high-impact content strategies for a range of communications projects and marketing campaigns briefed into our in-house Studio.
- Deliver strategic improvements to Parkinson’s UK website content and support our devolved network of website editors.
- Champion and train others in content best practice, from writing in our brand voice to using insight to design accessible, user-first content.
What you’ll bring
- Experience developing successful, insight-led content strategies across a wide mix of audiences, products and channels.
- Significant experience designing, publishing, analysing and optimising content for large, complex websites with an understanding of SEO, accessibility, UX, and user involvement techniques.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills, with experience championing brand and creating messaging guides.
- Confidence in both using and training others in content techniques and tools, such as audits, user analytics and empathy mapping.
Sound like you? We would love to hear from you.
Please apply through our portal with your anonymised CV, together with a detailed supporting statement which will fully demonstrate how you meet all the criteria of the role, as stated in the ‘’What you’ll bring’’ section of the job description.
Interviews to be held w/c 26 February 2024.
Anyone can get Parkinson’s. It’s vital that the people who work for Parkinson’s UK are representative of our diverse community. We actively encourage people from all sections of the community to apply, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity, age, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.