- Job Reference:REQ283094
- Date Posted:
- Location:Chicago, IL
- Job Type: Full Time
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Senior Analyst, Communications – Regional Communications
The Senior Analyst, Communications, is a member of the Bank of America Account Communications team, serving as communications support for both the account leadership team and regional executives. This role serves as a resource for executive presentations, client reporting, and internal communications.
Job responsibilities include, are not limited to:
- Managing the execution and delivery of regional client and internal reporting, including quarterly business reviews for each region. This role will support reporting from start to finish, developing the template, setting deadlines, coordinating content with the team, and completing a final review before submitting to leadership and/or the client.
- Acting as the designated communications support for the regional leadership teams, supporting the content development for events such as team offsites and regional town halls. They will also support with any communication needs, including new hire announcements, and other region-specific communications.
- Support the broader account communications and leadership team with account-wide town halls, team building events, client presentations, and account-wide communications. This role will also support account management initiatives, such as onboarding.
- Ad-Hoc support of the account’s service line leadership on client deliverables or team events, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- 2-3 years in communications or comparable business experience
- Interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Experience with communications software a plus
–Charlotte, NC, Chicago, IL
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people, and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation, and succeed together.