- Job Reference:R-00203105
- Date Posted:
- Location:London, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- March 23, 2023
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Product Marketing Manager
- The role of marketing has never been more important in today’s digital age, which’s why we’ll need you to be the subject matter expert on customers, the market and our competition
- You’ll create a product value proposition, understand the market and lead on our internal and external marketing messaging, while running sales enablement activities
- Thrive in a job that’ll encourage you to use your creativity to make a connection with our customers as you own our product marketing vision, strategy and work plan
What you’ll do
Day-to-day, you’ll be working closely with Sales and Product to create an excellent product value proposition and understanding of the market.
You’ll own the end-to-end product marketing strategy and delivery for banking as a service by working closely with key stakeholders and managing all sales enablement and go to market (GTM) activities. You’ll also establish and report on our success metrics.
As well as this, you’ll be responsible for:
- Shaping the value proposition and positioning of our products through external research and internal collaboration with stakeholders, Sales and Product
- Creating and educating about product value propositions, use cases, segmentation and competitive threats and managing research about customers
- Communicating the value of the product by creating a variety of collateral and sales enablement materials
- Internally educating and supporting teams to provide an understanding and positioning to successfully promote our products
- Developing and delivering GTM plans around features and product launches to drive an awareness and interest in our products, alongside product adoption and customers
The skills you’ll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll be a natural storyteller and writer who enjoys crafting messaging for different audiences to make an impact on them.
We’ll need you to have experience of business-to-business product marketing to make sure you can communicate by crafting messaging for a variety of audiences. An understanding of technology and financial services would also be advantageous.
Furthermore, you’ll need:
- To be an influential collaborator who works well across different functions and our bank
- To be analytical and data-driven
- An understanding of how to use data and insights to solve problems and support arguments
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.