We are looking for bright, ambitious PPC specialists to manage the delivery of pay per click marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of new and existing campaigns and ensuring that they are delivered to the highest standard.
- Manage PPC projects from strategy through to implementation.
- Coordinate campaign activities relating to PPC with the landing page design team.
- Monitor results, analyse key website metrics, and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships.
- Exceed client expectations and performance goals on a daily basis.
- 2+ years agency experience in PPC (multi-campaign)
- Google Ads Certification required – other platforms (e.g. Microsoft Ads) a plus
- Understanding of Google Analytics (+ Google Tag Manager)
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks
- Excellent communications skills.
- Preferable – experience in other ad platforms (Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, etc.)
- Preferable – Google Data Studio/ reporting experience
- Sense of humour
- 25-30 days of holiday per year, plus your birthday off
- Self-scheduled/flexible working hours, and the ability to work from home or in the office entirely dependent on your own preference
- Private pension and healthcare scheme (after qualifying time period)
- Access to a cycle to work scheme and electric car scheme
- Opportunities for growth and development within a growing company
- Fantastic office located inside Portsmouth’s Historic Dockyard
- Relaxed, collaborative and unique culture where autonomy is valued and encouraged
- Summer and Christmas parties and the odd team-bonding trip
A place where everyone can be themselves
We actively welcome applications from all communities and encourage all our employees to be themselves at work. Whether you’re from the LGBTQ+ community, have certain religious beliefs or live / struggle with a mental health challenge, we encourage you to be open if you feel comfortable doing so. The more we can all encourage and support this, the better workplace (and world) we will create.
We take mental wellbeing seriously at Vertical Leap. We have two qualified Mental Health First Aiders, run mental wellbeing sessions and have an internal communications channel where we share wellbeing content. We are constantly working towards removing the stigma that surrounds mental health so that everyone feels more comfortable talking openly about it without fear of being judged.