- Date Posted:
- Location:Fareham, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£26,000 - £35,000 GBP / Year
- Applications have closed
Damteq is one of the most experienced Growth Marketing Agencies in Hampshire. We are confident in our ability to deliver complex marketing and business growth strategies that others can’t. Our clients know us to be approachable, super-friendly and responsive. We can do marketing that others can’t, so we have clients working with us repeatedly.
Our people are the biggest asset, and that’s why some of the best companies choose to work with us. The Human Way isn’t just our trademark; it’s the only way at Damteq. Our core values are centred around just being lovely people. We’re a super friendly and honest bunch and love to have a bit of fun (especially on Fridays!).
Who you are
The role is best suited for someone who has worked within a marketing agency specialising in PPC. The ideal candidate will be willing and hungry to learn and take ownership of personal development, and their genuine passion for digital marketing drives them forward.
You must have experience in running successful PPC campaigns for multiple companies. The successful candidate can hit the ground running and will be enthusiastic with a positive attitude, dedication and willingness to work hard, sometimes under high production pressure.
What you’ll do
This role will require daily management of all paid advertising accounts across Google, GDN and Bing. It will see you building and maintaining exciting relationships with our clients whilst building on the long-term management of our client’s marketing strategies.
You will work closely with our team to create custom reports for our clients, keeping your clients up to date with your work and the latest market trends.
Your day to day
- Plan, develop, implement, track and optimise all paid marketing campaigns and channels
- Create and build campaign strategy, research keywords, analyse competitors and continue testing and optimisation
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and all top-level account metrics
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Increase CTR, quality score, conversions and conversion rates and decrease CPC
- Landing page optimisation / implementation
- Creative copy testing and optimisation
- Competitor analysis
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and all facets of paid search following corporate objectives
- Communicate to management on project development, timelines and results
- Create reports for management and clients
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and essential reporting tools, and highlight areas of importance
- Implementation of A/B, splits and multivariate testing across all accounts
- Maintain excellent working relations with key departments and managers to ensure communication is well delivered throughout
- Maintain high-level knowledge of PPC industry trends and developments
- Develop and implement new PPC strategies as the industry/market changes.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in PPC Management
- Content development and optimisation
- Solid working knowledge of Google, GDN and Bing
- In-depth reporting and analysis
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and literacy skills
- Must have the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Driven and focused – Not to mention detail orientated, We deliver world-class experiences, and we won’t let any small details fall through the cracks.
- Commercially minded – We don’t just churn our projects; we’re looking for someone who appreciates and invests in the broader growth and achievements of Damteq.
- Enthusiastic – We want someone who brings excitement and passion to every project.
- Happy to be challenged – We want our team to learn from one another continually. Our people will always be experimenting with new trends and challenging new ways of doing things.
- Happy to work at a destination agency – Damteq is a go-to agency for clients and talent. We don’t play second fiddle. We’re looking for people keen to commit and add value to our business.
Company Benefits Include
- Salary to suit your experience and lifestyle.
- Excellent holiday allowance (30 days) + 1 extra day every year
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Hybrid Working (3 days office-based, two days remote after passing 6-month probation)
- Opportunity to work on national and international projects
- Competitive Pension Schemes
- Working for an environmentally conscious company
- Opportunity for travel for conferences
- Ongoing continuous performance reviews and personal growth plan
- Six monthly Salary and Performance Reviews
- Workplace Wellbeing and Health Workshops
- Regular Check-ins and one to ones
- Team Knowledge Sharing and Workshops
- Regular socials, payday pub visits and fun stuff
- Work and Help the Planet! We donate ten trees every month to our Damteq Forest on behalf of every colleague.
Salary Starting Salary of £26,000-£35,000
Everyone has goals and ambitions, so in your application, please tell us what you’d like to earn for your hard work. We’ll be as accommodating as possible.
22 + 8 days holiday allowance + your birthday off!