Are you experienced as a Google PPC Marketing Executive?
One year or more of PPC experience within an agency?
Proven ability to develop lasting client relationships while delivering paid search marketing targets?
Able to optimise and audit paid campaigns, providing meaningful insights to the client and your fellow marketing team?
Are you looking for a hybrid London-based role where you can thrive and expand your career opportunities?
We’d love to hear from you.
We’re a rapidly growing team of Digital Marketers supporting the underdog – the small and medium-sized businesses who need to make their budget work hard for them. Every day in our fast-paced and exciting work environment is different, so you’ll always be energised.
Your new PPC Marketing Exec role with us:
- As one of our new Paid Search team, you’ll:
- Create, manage and support with PPC campaigns for multiple B2B and B2C client accounts
- Develop and implement tailored marketing strategies for the weeks ahead
- Learn new strategies alongside the Senior PCC and other Paid Search team members
- Monitor and analyse Google PPC campaign performance, learning to improve analysis skills and outcomes for clients
- Managing monthly budgets and invoices in our CRM to maintain account balance
- Making data-driven decisions to improve PPC performance for multiple clients
- Undertaking keyword research, ad writing, audience targeting, and display optimisations
- Utilising Google Tag Manager for setting up triggers, tags, and testing containers
- Start to develop skills in recommending PPC campaign improvements
- Collaborate in creating campaigns across social channels like Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
- Plus, you can grow and develop into one of our Go-To Agency experts for your specialised PPC skills.
At The Good Marketer, it’s all about our team’s culture and ensuring we have the best talent. You’ll receive an exceptional 12-week training when you join, various team events, and unlimited training opportunities.
Unlimited Training Budget and a Learning/Growth Mindset:
What does ‘unlimited’ mean for your skills and career development with The Good Marketer?
- It means you’ll have an unlimited training budget.
- You put your curiosity and desire to learn into play within our company.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following skills, experience and personality:
- Proven experience in Google PPC across multiple clients – ideally, at least one year’s hands-on commercial experience.
- Ideally, a marketing agency background or from a very busy/stretched in-house multi-brand/multi-product paid social role.
- Your proactive, can-do attitude is sure to work well within our team.
- An overview and understanding of conversion tracking and Digital Marketing best practices, plus
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
Here are some exciting benefits we offer:
- Salary: £26,000 to £30,500, depending on your current experience
- Hybrid working in Shoreditch, London
- An informal dress code
- Unlimited training budget
- Strong company culture – you’ll feel like you found your ‘people!”
- Regular conferences & events
- An opportunity to constantly learn and expand your knowledge
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10am-4pm)
- Private healthcare cash plan
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays per year.
- Two cute dogs in the office (or de-stressing buddies!)
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At The Good Marketer, we’re committed to diversity.
Whoever you are, you’re welcome here, and we strive to create an inclusive team of unique personalities with common goals.
So what are you waiting for?
We’d love to hear from you if you’re ready for your next career move!
Let’s work together and achieve great success!
NOTE to Recruiters: The Good Marketer has an in-house team led by Your People Partners. If you’d like to be considered for the PSL, please contact them directly.