- Date Posted:
- Location:Manchester, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
Here at PrettyLittleThing, we strive to fly the flag for love, equality, and acceptance, working to use our platform to spread nothing but good vibes. Regardless of race, gender, sexuality, style or budget – there’s something for everyone! We want our customers to feel confident in the way they dress and to embrace the way they look. #EveryBODYinPLT is our community that is all about body positivity, equality and supporting each other.
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting with the day-to-day management and optimisation of selected PPC, Google Shopping and YouTube TrueView accounts
- Performing keyword research & preparation.
- Conducting negative keyword research & Search query analysis.
- Writing effective PPC ads & A/B test messaging.
- Implementing correct 3rd party tracking to Campaigns, Keywords & Ads.
- Running daily, weekly & monthly campaign reports & analysis.
- Performing ongoing competitor analysis & reporting.
- Communicating within the team and with external suppliers.
- Working with the 3rd party Google shopping feed provider and GMC to manage shopping accounts.
- Growing existing PPC accounts through continuous account campaign build outs.
- Implementing a continuous test and learn cycle across the campaigns.
Working with us
We don’t call ourselves the PLT family for nothing – you can feel the buzz and atmosphere as soon as you walk into the office. Creativity flows from person to person and across departments, helping us create the empowered movement of love, inclusion, equality and acceptance behind our brand. We encourage everyone to be themselves, and if you bring your best self to work every day, you truly have the power to make a difference and contribute to our brand’s success.
More about you
We’re looking for a PPC Coordinator who demonstrates a willingness to take all Google and industry qualifications where requested. You need to have excellent communication skills when working within the immediate team, the wider Digital / Marketing team and when working externally with suppliers. Excellent numerical and analytical skills are critical to succeed within this role. In addition to this, you need to display strong attention to detail and the ability to keep up the pace of a truly fast fashion brand through showing productivity, efficiently and hard work.
As a PPC Coordinator you need to have exceptional time management, organisation and reporting skills. You will be pro-active and a keen learner; always pushing yourself to find out more about the business and industry. You will display high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
As well as displaying a true passion for PPC and digital marketing in general, you will also have:
- Some previous experience in PPC advertising.
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC campaigns.
- Educated to Degree standard as a minimum requirement.
- Working knowledge of Google Ads & Bing.
- Experience of Google Shopping
- Experience of running YouTube advertising activity (preferred)
- Experience using bid management tools.
- Working knowledge of ad tracking.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills – with special attention to Excel.
Why join us
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make PLT the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site gym with daily classes (due to current restrictions, live PT sessions)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company shares schemes – including a ‘ Save As You Earn’ scheme
- 40% staff discount (including PLT, Boohoo, Boohoo MAN, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap)
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.)
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare support through the Government
- Health cash plan
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work
Hybrid Working Policy
PLT offers increased flexibility with working from the office and home in the form of our smart working policy. In brief each department has a set amount of days allocated to office time and working from home to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
Here at PLT we not only embrace diversity we celebrate it! We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we’re continuing to build an inclusive environment for our employees. We know we are better together, and we will continue to build a team that represents a variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
PLT want to give everybody the chance to perform their best whether that is during an interview or whilst at work. Should you require any reasonable adjustments please let the talent team know.