We seek a skilled and experienced Performance Marketer to support our paid channel strategy and execution for the delivery vertical (Uber Eats). You will support in crafting the global performance marketing strategy for delivery across our paid channels (SEM, Display, Social & Affiliate) and be part of the team that executes that strategy. You will work closely with regional leads to ensure the delivery strategy is adapted to local challenges and opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Support in building the paid channel strategy for our delivery business in collaboration with strategy & planning, operations, and finance teams.
- Build plans in collaboration with channel excellence teams that guide the execution of the paid channels strategy for our delivery business.
- Provide insights into how paid channels can address local marketing challenges.
- Proactively monitor and report on campaign performance and insights.
- Work closely with channel excellence teams to turn initiatives launched by the delivery vertical into globally scaled solutions.
- Analyze consumer patterns such as app download trends, conversion rate, and competitor analysis to recognize media investment efficiency and advise on strategy.
- 7+ years experience in performance marketing, specifically in building multi-channel and cross-channel strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or equivalent experience
- Ability to analyze and structure data, turn data into insights, and insights into actions that assist senior management and other business leaders with decision-making.
- High level of business acumen with an analytical approach;
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A hard-working, thorough, organized, and motivated self-starter, constantly striving to improve your skills and look for ways to contribute to the team. Thrives on challenges and is not deterred by complicated/complex situations.
- Strategic thinker who can take large business problems and turn them into action plans that drive outcomes.
- Strong communicator with the ability to create high-impact materials with clear narratives, strategic vision, and performance outcomes
- A proactive, ambitious approach where you actively seek opportunities that enhance business growth impact
- Organized with the ability to establish and communicate priorities within a complex organization
- Experience working in ROAS performance marketing framework with familiarity with AdTech and incrementality measurement approaches.
- Experience owning large Performance Marketing budgets.
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $166,000 per year – $184,500 per year.