- Date Posted:
- Location:New York, NY, USA
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:$166,000 - $184,500 USD / Year
About the Role
We’re looking for a technical Performance Marketing Manager who will be responsible for campaign management and optimization of Paid Search channels for Uber’s global B2B / Uber For Business programs. This person will be responsible for set-up, management, and optimization of campaigns, as well as for upgrading our signals, infrastructure, and tracking pipelines to enable B2B success. This person will need to be comfortable driving roadmaps and prioritization decisions across a number of teams, working closely with ad tech, product, engineers, and data scientists to create best-in-class B2B media buying campaigns. Further, this person needs to be able to communicate progress and impact to stakeholders as well as ensure new tooling & automation are being used.
What You’ll Do:
- Paid search channel management and automation of B2B / Uber For Business campaigns across different verticals.
- Manage global paid search B2B campaigns for B2B / Uber For Business initiatives.
- Own channel roadmaps, experimentation, and ideation of new ways to deliver growth for the B2B category.
- Drive conversations with our partners in AdTech product, engineering, analytics, and data science to facilitate best-in-class B2B campaign performance.
- Understand best practices, drive for process improvements, and find new ways of operating, with a focus on simplification, scale and productivity
- Be an expert in internal processes in order to provide the best outcome for internal stakeholders
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of technology integrations and work across cross-functional teams to keep integrations moving forward
- Lead complex cross-functional projects around measurement, testing, and health checks from ideation to implementation
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years with Google Ads and/or other paid channels management in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Deep expertise in user acquisition and re-engagement for B2B verticals.
- Deep understanding of web-based media buying, tracking, and attribution.
- Strong familiarity and passion for data-driven lifecycle marketing, customer marketing and retention, and testing frameworks at scale.
- Technical understanding of marketing and analytics technologies associated with the role.
- A self-starting and ownership attitude to seize opportunities to make an impact.
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $166,000 per year – $184,500 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber’s bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.