- Date Posted:
- Location:London, UK
- Workplace:Hybrid Working
- Specialism:Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£24,000 GBP / Year
The Marketing and CRM department have full control and visibility over a consumer’s lifecyle and interaction with us as a brand. From their initial brand awareness, cultivated through years of investment in our above the line marketing, through to their first visit and sign up via our digital marketing acquisition campaigns and finally their engagement with our personalisation algorithms within our customer retention programme. As a team we are constantly optimising and growing our marketing activity through data driven decisions all with a unified goal of acquiring new users and keeping those users active and engaged with our brand.
Our mobile app campaigns are focused on driving new and existing users to download and engage with our app. We use a number of Self Attributing Networks (SANs), alongside, Non-SANs networks to try and generate high volumes of cheap installs. In order to attribute installs to marketing campaigns we use AppsFlyer (mobile measurement partner) which allows us to correctly link users to marketing activity at all points in the purchasing flow. The marketing executive will use a combination of AppsFlyer, SQL and Python to optimise existing campaigns and on-board new suppliers. The KPIs for this channel are, Cost per Install, Cost per Lead and Return on Investment. Another key focus within our mobile marketing is App Store Optimisation (ASO). We use a number of tactics to increase the visibility, and overall conversion rate, of our app within the app stores.
Our paid social media campaigns are focused on generating new subscribers and re-engaging/retargeting existing subscribers. The new subscriber campaigns optimise towards a low cost per lead and high lifetime value. Whereas the retargeting campaigns optimise towards an in-visit positive return on investment. We use Meta, TikTok and Pinterest as our main social media platforms. All have varying attribution windows and targets but ultimately are working towards the same overall target.
The successful candidate will work alongside external agencies to manage and optimise campaigns across mobile and social marketing. They will need to be able to manipulate data in order to problem solve and to interpret analysis, resulting in real tangible suggestions and optimisations.
Main Responsibilities – Mobile Marketing Exec (50%):
- Leverage data to optimise and develop strategies – focusing on increasing the volume & quality of new and existing customers acquired through our app marketing.
- Identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth and engagement across our apps.
- Analyse and report on key performance indicators both on a monthly and weekly basis. E.g. Cost per registration, ROI, Uninstall rate, App Store ranking etc.
- Help create and implement our ASO strategy within both the Apple and Google Play stores
- Manage relationships with existing suppliers, ensuring optimisations are happening constantly. As well as on-boarding new suppliers in order to test different strategies and inventories.
- Allocate and manage the mobile marketing budget.
- Use our mobile attribution tool, AppsFlyer, to create, track and optimise campaigns.
- Use SQL Redshift & Quicksight to analyse app data and subscriber LTV
- Work closely with the design team in order to develop and test new creative.
- Work closely with the tech department to ensure the apps tracking and functionality is up to date.
Main Responsibilities – Social Media Exec (50%):
- Leverage data to increase the volume & quality of new and existing customers acquired through of social channels.
- Identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth and engagement across our social channels
- Measure and report on the efficiency of social campaigns in addition to real-time monitoring of social profiles across Meta, Pinterest & TikTok
- Continuously test, learn and iterate all posts/campaigns and audiences – ensuring they always focus on driving maximum subscriptions and revenue at efficient costs.
- Create, manage and report weekly on performance of both paid and organic activity.
- Grow & optimise subscription campaigns focusing on acquiring high value subscribers
- Grow & optimise retargeting campaigns focusing on maximising in visit ROI
- Support other teams within the business with all social media activity that may be required.
Characteristics of a successful candidate:
- Independent, structured and precise work ethic
- Willing and able to independently think, investigate and drill into data, spotting and highlighting important trends, and be highly accurate
- 0 – 2 years’ experience within mobile app marketing
- Excellent numerical and analytical competency
- You will be expected to be competent in Excel or get up to speed very quickly when on the job – experienced applicants will need to prove ability in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand commercial implications of data
- Exceptional candidates can differentiate themselves with proven experience and competency with any one of these tools: Excel, SQL, Python, Adobe Analytics and AppsFlyer
- Experience within e-Commerce are beneficial but not mandatory
- Experience with SQL, Adobe Omniture, and AppsFlyer are beneficial but not mandatory
- Strong grasp of numbers with good analytical, reporting /excel skills
- Hard working, conscientious and enthusiastic with the ability to deliver to tight schedules.
This is an entry role, we are looking for someone who wants to grow into a great business and learn a new skill set. we are offering up to £24,000 and are based in Hackney, We work 4 days in the office, and every Friday we work from home.