Gravity Global is the world’s most awarded marketing consultancy specializing in brands operating in complex markets. Led by strategy, innovation, technology, data and creativity, we create brand-and-demand marketing programmes that drive transformational growth for our clients.
With 14 wholly owned offices across the US, Europe, and APAC, you can develop a truly global career in a rapidly scaling organization.
Paid Social Media Strategist
As a Paid Social Media Strategist at Gravity Global, you will play a crucial role in planning, executing, and optimizing our clients paid social campaigns. With your deep understanding of paid social platforms, analytical mindset, and creative thinking, you will drive impactful results, improve ROI, and contribute to the growth and success of our clients’ businesses. The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of hands-on experience in managing paid social campaigns, a proven track record of achieving measurable results, and a passion for staying ahead of the latest trends and technologies in digital advertising.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an inspirational, talented, creative, and friendly team and the perfect step into the marketing consultancy world.
- Develop and execute effective paid social campaigns across various platforms, including Meta, LinkedIn, and other paid social channels.
- Conduct thorough audience research and segmentation, and competitor analysis to identify opportunities to optimize campaign performance.
- Audit and implement conversion tracking and performance measurement strategies to analyze campaign data and make data-driven decisions for ongoing optimization.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance metrics, such as budget pacing, CTR, CPC, conversion rates, and so on, to identify areas for growth.
- Collaborate with content and design teams to ensure that ads and landing pages are optimized for maximum impact and relevance.
- Stay informed on industry trends, best practices, and algorithm changes to maintain competitive edge and deliver innovative solutions to clients.
- Conduct A/B tests and experiments to optimize ad performance and identify winning strategies.
- Provide regular reports and performance insights to clients and internal stakeholders, highlighting achievements and suggesting future strategies.
- Collaborate with account management and planning teams to understand clients’ business goals, marketing objectives, and develop integrated marketing strategies.
- Assist in the development of paid social proposals and pitches for potential clients.
- Participate in team meetings, knowledge-sharing sessions, and contribute to the overall growth of and success of the agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years proven experience in managing successful paid social campaigns, preferably in an agency setting.
- Paid search experience a plus.
- B2B and B2C experience.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and draw insights from data to optimize campaigns effectively.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to clients and team members.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on achieving measurable outcomes for clients.
- Up to date with the latest trends, tools, and best practices in paid social and digital marketing.
- A passion for continuous learning and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
What We Can Offer
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and supporting benefits package.
- 401K/Roth Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Vacation and Summer Fridays
- Purposeful and considerate in our hybrid approach
- Great company culture: Certified Best Places to Work 2022
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability, and so much more
Does this sound like you?
Please apply through our Careers Page. Once submitted, there is no need to call. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know that due to our high volume, we will only reach out to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position.
Gravity Global offers a rewarding environment where every associate is valued. We appreciate all members of the team, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Gravity Global participates in E-Verify during the onboarding process. Find the Notice of E-Verify Participation and Right to Work posters here.