- Job Reference:R16943-23
- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:The Royal British Legion
- Location:London, UK
- Workplace:Hybrid Working
- Specialism:PPC / Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£42,452 to £44,452 GBP / Year
- Applications have closed
We are launching our new Digital Marketing Team and want you to be part of that!
Are you a digital specialist looking for a new opportunity or looking to move in-house?
By joining our new and exciting in-house digital marking team, you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful and interesting campaigns, which make a real difference to those who have served our nation.
You’ll be involved in our annual national brand campaign, the online elements of the nationwide Poppy Appeal every November, as well as campaigns promoting fundraising products and targeting the Armed Forces community we support.
The Royal British Legion can offer fantastic benefits, a relaxed style and flexible working.
We are the country’s largest Armed Forces charity, with 210,000 members, 50,000 volunteers and a network of partners and charities; helping us give support wherever and whenever it’s needed.
But to be successful, we first have to reach our future supporters, volunteers and service users. This is where you will come in. As a key member of our revamped in-house digital marketing team, you will be a critical part of making sure we reach the right people with the right message, right when they need it.
This newly empowered team will take control of delivery of all paid digital and SEO for the whole business, and as a member you would have autonomy over your area and processes, direct access to the business units funding the campaigns and to senior management making the decisions.
Your role would be to:
- Take ownership of all paid social channels, from audience planning to activation and optimisation.
- Put in place a robust approach to all paid social activity, prioritising data, measurement, controlled experimentation and optimisation.
- Identify and implement process or tactical improvements that deliver superior ROI .
- Put the user first, prioritising effective acquisition and journeys that make sense. Stay on top of developments in paid social at the channel and feature level, and make the case for adoption where it meets the organisation’s needs. Champion the value of your channel to the organisation, educating colleagues at all levels on the power of paid social and its contribution to acquisition and organisational reputation.
- Do all this in an environment where your efforts are valued, your quality of life is respected, and your efforts are, ultimately, delivered in aid of a worthy cause.
This role will involve, hybrid working, travelling on some days (minimum of 2 per week) to our Head Office, which is located at Haig House, 199 Borough High Street, London SE1 1AA and working from home on the other days
About the Royal British Legion
Across the country, in every city and on every street, RBL is there to support our Armed Forces community.
It’s this mission, this scale, this challenge and the values we all live by, that makes the RBL such a fulfilling place to thrive.
If you want to give your days meaning. To put your passion into a role with real impact. To support people and be supported yourself. In an inclusive team that faces every challenge together. Whatever your interests and ambitions, whatever your background, we think you’ll find a role here that works for you, with career opportunities right across the UK.
We believe that the compassion, understanding, and service we show each and every individual should be reflected in the way we all support, respect, and include every individual who works with us. We want everyone involved in our work or receiving our services, to feel proud to contribute to or be part of a diverse and inclusive organisation.
We recognise that we still have a long way to go to ensure that we make the RBL a truly great and inclusive organisation to work for and be part of so we have set out our commitments to provide a clear path to deliver this ambition. We will keep listening, learning, and sharing our progress and impact.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Closing date for this role is: 28/05/2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.