- Job Reference:R0022190
- Date Posted:
- Location:Isleworth, UK
- Specialism:PPC / Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
We’re NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK’s leading streaming platforms. We’re the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We’re brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We’re big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
As the Paid Social Manager you will form a part of the wider Digital & eCommerce team and are ultimately responsible for the planning, delivery and optimisation of NOW’s paid social performance campaigns, targeting both new and existing customers.
What you’ll do:
- Manage our agency and strategic partners (META, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok etc.) to deliver best in class social campaigns that drive efficient customer growth and value.
- Be responsible for working with our agency to create and present media proposals, recommending the most appropriate types of formats, inventory or targeting to use.
- Coordinate test and learn plans to push for innovation across all areas of our activity, balancing the need for innovation vs. focusing on achieving critical metrics.
- Provide insightful and useful weekly, quarterly and post campaign reports, sharing your findings with the wider business.
- Take ownership of budget management between platforms and across campaigns.
- Collaborate with other digital teams including Programmatic, Paid Search and Devices to upskill and integrate across activity.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in handling paid social and/or digital performance campaigns, ideally within an agency, client-side or media owner environment.
- Effective written communication, presentation, analytical, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Thrive on ownership and accountability, with a consistent track record of acting on your own initiative to deliver change.
- Experience working with multiple digital tracking, reporting and attribution solutions to evaluate and optimise campaigns against core critical metrics.
- Highly motivated, a self-starter with excellent and confident communication skills, possessing passion for all things digital, particularly social media.
- Experience managing, coaching and developing others.
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we’re more than just brilliant entertainment. We’re forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you’ll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we’ll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.