Session Media is a B2B Digital Marketing Agency working with some of the fastest-growing UK companies. We’re looking for an ambitious, passionate and personable Paid Social Manager with at least 2+ years of experience in Paid Social Media to come on board and join our growing team.
Our ideal candidate will help create and execute client Paid Social strategies in paid platforms (mainly Linkedin, with Facebook & Instagram) to reach the target KPIs. A keen problem solver, we’re looking for someone that can work with the team to formulate paid social media strategy, can forecast spend and ROI, as well as have a strong understanding of the B2B buying journey. They can pivot an existing strategy based on new data or client business changes, as well as spot new opportunities owing to having their ear to the ground in the industry and a willingness to test new things.
The candidate has strong communication skills and can manage both internal and external stakeholders effectively. They are analytically minded, happy with large data sets and comfortable working within CRM platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce and Bullhorn.
- Working across 5-10 B2B clients focused on generating leads via Linkedin.
- Working with channel managers to create 6 month Social campaign strategies
- Ability to forecast required spend and calculate anticipated ROI
- Working with Digital content manager on creative and messaging.
- Able to pull together ideas into an actionable plan and pull levers to execute.
- Ensure Paid Social campaigns are managed effectively to achieve expected performance targets.
- Monitor and optimise Paid Social campaigns.
- Manage daily spend in line with targets and monthly budget
- Liaising with clients on performance
- Experience with CRM’s an advantage; Hubspot, Salesforce & Bullhorn
- 2+ years as a paid social media manager in B2B
- Can work from home / remotely.
- Detailed knowledge of Paid Social marketing techniques and platform buying tools/channels (LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and Reddit).
- Understanding of performance metrics and ability to spot trends or discrepancies.
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret large quantities of data.
- Strong QA abilities with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills, project management ability and task ownership.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- A strong numerical and analytical background.
- Media planning and presentation experience.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify opportunities for client account growth.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- £32-40k + performance bonus
- Remote opportunity if desired
- Private Dental & Healthcare Option
- 5% Pension contribution
- £600 Phone Allowance (every 2 years)
- Your birthdays off
- Extra Day Holidays Added Each Year (up to 4 years)
- 1 Month Paid Sabbatical (after 5 years of Service)
- “Optional” days during Christmas and New Year
What’s the culture like at Session Media?
- We’ve been described as “intellectually curious” by clients. We like to bring new ideas to the table and put performance at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re creative, not commodity – we’re experts at what we do.
- We don’t believe in waiting a year to be considered for a promotion or pay rise, so we review this every 6 months.