The bigger picture: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, TikTok, eBay, ASOS, Zoopla, Twitch, Patagonia and many, many more.
Our team of 4,000+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on five continents deliver pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. We live and breathe our ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’ ethos, providing an inclusive, supportive and an exciting place to accelerate your career.
This role is part of our Personalised Creative team. We create emotive yet conversion-focused ideas, products and campaigns at scale and speed. Our specialty is hyper-personalised, digital communications that change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and shift market share for our clients including eBay, Ancestry, Walmart, and more!
You will be embedded into Opendoor’s marketing team. Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. They believe the traditional real estate process is broken and their goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast.
The Paid Social Campaign Manager would work directly with OpenDoor’s Senior Manager, Media and Content. You will attend key team meetings to discuss projects and status as needed. You will recognize opportunities and identify solutions to problems with a sense of urgency as well as act from an ownership approach. We are looking for someone who is analytical, agile, and detail-oriented.
- Manage multiple paid social media growth channels with a considerable budget and explore different resources to optimize the performance for three lines of Opendoor business: core/sell-direct, Opendoor for Agents, and Exclusives. This role will support both brand and DR digital media initiatives.
- In addition to daily ad operations, campaign manager will support paid social experiment roadmap for core/sell-direct, Opendoor for Agents, and Exclusives.
- Support influencer marketing program by helping Senior Manager, Media & Content review short-form video content submissions & copy
- Leverage channel ad managers, Opendoor data warehouse, Excel, and supporting dashboards (in Amplitude and Mode) to synthesize cross-channel performance & insights for all paid social channels and influencer marketing programs. Bring insights to the business, ideate and propose methodologies for future testing.
Skills and Previous Experience
- 2-3 years experience in social media management preferably in a startup or agency context
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical ability, with a test and learn mentality
- Strong understanding of standard approaches to data analytics, attribution, ads implementation & social media ad management platforms
- Experience with ad technology platforms, tools, and measurement (multi-touch attribution is a plus)
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Enjoy working across multidisciplinary teams and departments with people with diverse backgrounds & areas of expertise
This is a fulltime contract role for 6 months with the possibility to extend.
DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified.
DEPT® is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.