Pretty Little Thing are looking for a Paid Media Assistant to join their team.
Reporting into the Assistant Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for supporting on say to day management of our Paid Social campaigns.
This role would suit someone with an interest in digital marketing, who is looking to develop their career specifically in Paid Social in a fast paced and growing business.
Welcome to our world! We’re PrettyLittleThing. We’re all about fresh trend-led pieces and celebrity-inspired looks. Part of the boohoo family since 2012, we’re an authority in fashion, beauty and lifestyle in our own right. We are more than just a brand. We inspire confidence in our customers. We’re fast-fashion accelerated.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan, implement, optimise, and manage paid social campaigns for various international countries across Meta, TikTok, Snapchat & Pinterest.
- Ensure Paid Social campaigns are optimised according to best practice guidelines.
- Working with Meta, TikTok, Snapchat & Pinterest Ads Managers.
- Manage Paid Social accounts profitably and within agreed budgets.
- Constantly achieve agreed KPIs.
- Understanding different ways of measurement for Paid Social campaigns.
- Perform regular account analysis to identify opportunities to drive performance further.
- Implement correctly 3rd party tracking to ads.
- Work with the Assistant Paid Media Manager to ensure all paid social activity falls in line with the wider paid social strategy and business focus.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly campaign & bespoke reports & analysis.
- Perform ongoing competitor analysis & reporting.
- Ensure all deadlines are achieved.
- Be an effective team player within the Paid media team and wider business.
- Excellent communication skills when working within the team, wider team and when working externally with suppliers.
- A willingness to take Meta Blueprint exams.
- Supporting the team across different projects to test new ideas & grow the accounts further.
Working with us
We don’t call ourselves the PLT family for nothing – you can feel the buzz and atmosphere as soon as you walk into the office. Creativity flows from person to person and across departments, helping us create the empowered movement of love, inclusion, equality and acceptance behind our brand. We encourage everyone to be themselves, and if you bring your best self to work every day, you truly have the power to make a difference and contribute to our brand’s success.
More about you
- Some experience in a digital marketing role, preferably Paid Social.
- Proven track record in driving successful Paid Social campaigns.
- Good knowledge of Meta Ads & building campaigns (TikTok, Snapchat & Pinterest desirable).
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion for Paid Social and digital marketing in general.
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to learn & become a specialist in Paid Social.
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make PLT the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site gym with daily classes (due to current restrictions, live PT sessions)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company shares schemes – including a ‘ Save As You Earn’ scheme
- 40% staff discount (including PLT, Boohoo, Boohoo MAN, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap)
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.)
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare support through the Government
- Health cash plan
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work
Hybrid Working Policy
PLT offers increased flexibility with working from the office and home in the form of our smart working policy. In brief each department has a set amount of days allocated to office time and working from home to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
Here at PLT we not only embrace diversity we celebrate it! We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we’re continuing to build an inclusive environment for our employees. We know we are better together, and we will continue to build a team that represents a variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
PLT want to give everybody the chance to perform their best whether that is during an interview or whilst at work. Should you require any reasonable adjustments please let the talent team know.