Are you a visionary in the PPC landscape, someone who can discern the trends, dissect the data, and design strategies that drive business impact? Do you know how to align paid media with overarching business objectives, and are you always on the hunt for the next game-changing trend in digital advertising? Do you thrive in environments where being smart is a norm, and results are the shared language? If this speaks to you, you might just be the strategist we’ve been waiting for.
At Go Fish, we thrive on innovation and measurable results. Our team is a high-powered engine made up of people driven by data, strategy, and direct impact on client success. We’re on the hunt for a PPC Strategist who not only knows the ins and outs of paid media platforms but also understands how to weave this expertise into broader business narratives. The ideal candidate isn’t interested in just being another “smart person” but to be a part of a vibrant ecosystem where intelligence meets action, results meet satisfaction, and every day is an opportunity to learn, innovate, and excel.
Join us to lead the forefront of PPC strategy, helping to shape Go Fish’s approach to paid media and take it to new heights. This isn’t a role for someone who just wants to tweak campaigns; it’s for the strategist who can see the bigger picture and knows how to paint it in compelling hues of ROI and customer engagement.
Your role will encompass:
- Lead PPC Initiatives: Oversee strategy and client interactions across 10-15 high-priority PPC projects, from Google Ads to social media campaigns on LinkedIn and Meta.
- Process Standardization: Create and document streamlined digital marketing processes that set the industry standard.
- Client Liaison: Be the go-to person for client inquiries, resolving complex issues with grace and leading pivotal strategy discussions.
- Industry Knowledge: Keep abreast of current trends, bringing fresh insights to team discussions and strategy sessions.
- Data-Driven Optimization: Deliver keen insights derived from data analytics to continually refine and optimize paid media performance.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Serve as an expert in multiple specialized areas, from Google Shopping campaigns to vertical-specific advertising nuances.
Your qualifications should include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; 5+ years in PPC and digital marketing.
- Certified expertise in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and at least one other platform (Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- High proficiency in Google Tag Manager and Google Shopping campaigns.
- Baseline understanding of Hubspot and Google Optimize.
- Exceptional client management and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities and expertise across multiple disciplines.
Our office is located in downtown Raleigh, NC. We offer a flexible, hybrid work schedule so that you can work from home, at a coffee shop, or meet with your team in person at our Raleigh office if you are local to Raleigh.
We are open to remote work in the U.S. (preferably EST) for the right candidate.
Benefits & Culture
We offer great health care benefits (with a significant portion paid by the company) and a flexible, balanced work schedule. With our trusting and flexible work culture comes responsibility, so you’ll need to be disciplined enough to get things done without someone watching over your shoulder. We are looking for someone to bring great ideas and work above and beyond our core hours of 8:00 to 4:00 each day when needed.
Go Fish is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our community becomes more confident, creative, and productive when our team members can be authentic at work.
Guidelines for Your Application
What We Need: Alongside your resume, craft a one-page cover letter that gives us some perspective into your unique journey and passion for this role. Don’t forget to mention your salary expectations.
Handling Attachments: Some platforms can be tricky. If limited to one file, combine your resume and cover letter. Bonus points for work samples — links in CVs or resumes are good, too!
The Weight of the Cover Letter: It’s more than just a formality – it’s our first introduction to you. Make it count. Without it, your application won’t be reviewed.
Note on ‘Quick Apply’: This feature can sometimes miss essential details. Ensure all our requirements are met — incomplete applications won’t progress.
Adherence to these guidelines is paramount.
Missing out will cost you a spot in the process. And then, we all miss out. And that bums us out. Don’t bum us out. We value attention to detail, and this is your chance to show that off.
We appreciate the effort you put into your application and look forward to getting to know you better!