Are you a results-driven individual? Passionate about the power of digital advertising?
The Paid Media Manager role at Propellic, the Destination Advertising Agency for Travel & Tourism, may be the perfect fit for you.
The Paid Media Manager is primarily responsible for the performance and success of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Instagram Ads campaigns for our clients. They ensure timely delivery of high-quality work that meets client expectations and goals without the need for revision. They’re responsible for everything from media planning to campaign creation and optimization, as well as direct communication with clients.
The Paid Media Manager oversees the quality of deliverables and is accountable for presenting these results to clients.
The Paid Media Manager sets the advertising strategy and guides high-value, hands-on clients to success.
- The Paid Media Manager is fully responsible for the ROI and results of clients’ advertising campaigns.
- The Paid Media Manager manages high-level campaign progress and client experiences.
- The Paid Media Manager creates client-specific advertising strategies and develops plans that utilize Propellic’s offerings, guiding clients through the advertising process. This includes crafting quarterly and annual strategies for existing clients.
- The Paid Media Manager presents and explains campaign results to clients, answering their questions both during and outside of scheduled calls.
- Required: 5+ Years of Paid Media Experience (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads)
- Required: Proven experience with campaign creation, optimization, and performance analysis
- Required: 2+ Years of Client-Facing/Agency Advertising Experience
How We Celebrate Success:
- Bonusly for shared recognition – redeem gift codes.
- Travel opportunities to conferences (From Orlando to Greece).
- We invest in our team’s continuous learning with training and courses.
- Annual company retreat.
Interview Process: 3 Stages
Before the first interview: complete a brief survey that will be sent to you via Email.
- 1st stage – 30-Minute Screening Interview
- 2nd stage – Brief technical stage. We act like clients, ask questions, and listen to a presentation on the site.
- 3rd stage – Career history interview. Culture fit interview.