Debenhams.com is looking for a Paid Media Executive to join the digital marketing team, which reports into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for the execution of the Paid Media & Social strategy within Fashion, Beauty & Home.
As an established and much-loved household name, you know all about our high street roots and bricks and mortar stores. Now, we’re looking to the future. Since 2021, we’ve embraced some changes. We joined the boohoo group and have transformed into a primarily digital brand. Our vision is to be the UK’s leading online department store and make our mark on the international market. We strive to become the number one destination for fashion, beauty and home. That’s why we need you.
Marketers for the boohoo group have a reputation for being disruptors. We like that. When it comes to all things brand awareness and e-commerce, we’re not afraid to be brave. Each of our teams is the voice of their own brand, so we utilise creative campaigns, social media and influencer outreach, PR & Comms, and events. On the e-commerce side of things, we drive traffic to our online stores and generate sales through affiliate marketing, paid media, CRM and SEO. Everything goes towards achieving our mission to be a global fashion e-commerce leader.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a Paid Media Executive who can implement and manage of Paid Media activity across paid search, paid social as well as display when required. You will want to take on a new challenge in a fast-paced eCommerce powerhouse to help become the no. 1 online department store.
You will work with the Paid Media Manager and Head of Performance Marketing to implement the acquisition, retention, and reactive revenue-generating paid media strategies, and manage the implementation for activities across Paid Social, Google Shopping, Search and potentially at times Display, YouTube and Video through SA360/GA & Meta. In addition to being an eager expert across the aforementioned areas, you’ll be able to manage a substantial digital budgets, be able to rapidly react to changing trends that generate large sessions and revenue in an efficient way by acquiring new customers and retargeting core customers.
You must have a can-do attitude, be highly analytical and a great communicator, have excellent interpersonal skills, and love working in a rapid and agile start-up environment.
This hands-on role requires daily performance monitoring and optimisation to ensure that aggressive business KPIs are met. You will work closely with key stakeholders within the business such as Campaign Marketing, Trading, Finance, Business Insights, Operations (IT), eCommerce, Google, Facebook & Affiliate partners.
Note: Since this is a key role in an area of the business that will inevitably drive growth, you will need to possess genuine passion, confidence and positivity in order to add-value to the Marketing team and wider business. In return we are offering a career defining opportunity working for a brand of international fame and heritage with an exciting new future.
- Implement paid media marketing strategy to acquire new customers and maximise performance of the existing customer base
- Day to day management of paid media campaigns, ensuring they are optimised at all times and meeting agreed KPI’s.
- You will build and manage innovative consumer focused social campaigns from scratch with a core focus on KPI
- Build great relationships across the business including buying, merchandising, digital, and marketing to ensure all product, trade and design messages are relevant and timely.
- Auditing and evaluating of accounts to ensure consistent best practise
- Keep on top of trends, liaising with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories and products
- Drive testing roadmap to ensure ad copy/creative/bid management is fully optimised
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Monitor and maintain feed health with external agency, highlighting opportunities for further enhancements.
- Understand competitor landscape and keep up to date with industry updates, including new commercial opportunities from partners and social
- Work alongside creative and design teams to promote best practise for creative assets across each platform
- Monthly budget management and invoice control
Working with us
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Experience in a Paid Media/ Paid Social focussed role
- Proficient in Google ad words and SA360
- Proficient in Google analytics and Google Merchant centre
- Proficient in managing google shopping campaigns
- Understanding of Ad words scripts/product feed manipulation and Bid strategies
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data to produce actionable insights.
- Experience working with Meta Business Manager to implement and optimise campaign performance
- Experience working on retail brands, preferably within the fashion sector (desired)
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Highly organised and process driven
- Demonstrable customer-centric thinking
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ambitious, driven individual who excels in challenging environments
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Why join us
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work