- Job Reference:007298
- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:Yorkshire Building Society
- Location:Leeds, UK
- Specialism:Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£28,000 GBP / Year
- Applications have closed
We are thrilled to offer a superb opportunity for an Organic Social Media Executive to join our growing Marketing & Digital Channels team. In this brand new role, you’ll have the opportunity to support the Social Media Manager with our strategy and manage YBS Group Organic Social Media profiles, generate content, build awareness, manage the communities and work with Customer Service teams to manage comments, complaints and queries.
Our team culture is built on collaboration and inclusivity. We value individuality and strive to create a welcoming environment where everyone can thrive. And, if you’ll go the extra mile to help our members & customers, you’ll fit right in and feel like you belong here.
This is a hybrid role; remote working and some onsite presence in our central Leeds offices.
About the role
As Organic Social Media Executive, you’ll manage YBS Group profiles, nurture communities, respond to comments and create organic content. You will –
- Manage day to day contact on the profile(s)
- Liaise with operations on Customer Service queries and complaints
- Identify and raise issues
- Attend weekly content planning sessions and collaborate with the content team proactively and with frequency.
- Manage the Social Media content plan
- Create and publish organic content alongside our Marketing Agency
- Contribute to strategic planning alongside our Marketing Agency
- Create MI reporting
- Collaborate with the wider Brand & Creative team as regards supporting the creation and implementation of new projects and campaigns that need translation into our social channels.
What will you bring to the role?
- A proven track record in a role with marketing or customer communications responsibilities such as Marketing Communications, PR, ideally from a regulated industry
- Experience of working with Social Media, specifically Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube
- Good understand of Social Platforms, Tools, Functionality and an excellent understanding of Social etiquette, trends and best practice
- Good understanding of and the ability to interpret Social MI/ reporting, alongside an understanding of Social Media management tools such as Orlo, Hootsuite, Sprout Social or similar
- Experience of managing communities across multiple Social Media platforms and working closely with 3rd party specialist agencies
- A highly collaborative and flexible individual with a creative and enquiring mind
- Excellent written and verbal communicator at all levels
At YBS we don’t have shareholders, we have members. We care about people and that includes you. So here, you’ll be respected for who you are, you’ll be able to bring your whole self to work, and you’ll have everything you need to build a long and rewarding career.
Flexibility. We offer a range of flexible working options without unsocial hours, which can help you find a healthy work-life balance. Whether it’s finishing early for an appointment or fitting your studies and hobbies in around your working hours, we can help make it work for you.
Development. We want you to feel challenged here. Whatever your ambitions, we’re committed to helping you develop your skills and move ahead in your career journey. From day one, we’ll set you up for success with a brilliant induction and full training plan, all designed to get you up to speed quickly.
Inclusivity. We’re passionate about creating an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and able to be themselves. If you’ll go the extra mile to help our members, you’ll fit right in and feel you belong here.
About our Benefits
We offer lots of fantastic rewards that you can make the most of in and out of work, including:
- Holiday. You’ll get 25 days plus Bank Holidays, as well as the option to buy up to a further 5 days.
- Bonus. We work together to reach for better at YBS, so when we reach our goals we’re all rewarded, with up to a 10% annual bonus.
- Pension. We know how important it is to save towards the future, that’s why we’ll contribute up 11% into your YBS pension.
- Healthcare. Health and wellbeing are an important part of life at YBS, when you join us you’ll have access to a range of health benefits to suit your life including private medical insurance, dental and healthcare plans.
- My Benefits. When you join YBS you’ll have access to our self-service benefits portal, where you can access a range of retail, hospitality and health discounts.
Ready to apply?
If you’re excited about this role and want to be part of the YBS team, click apply now to send us your application.
Want more information?
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Mike Peel on email@example.com.
Please note applications are reviewed frequently therefore this role may close prior to the advertised closing date