HelloFresh is seeking an Associate to join the Organic Social & Content team, establishing best-in-class social and content strategies, piloting and creating exciting new content concepts on existing and emerging platforms, and overseeing community management for HelloFresh’s growing brand portfolio. The Organic Social & Content team serves content to an audience of over 4.4MM consumers on owned social channels alone.
This position will work within the Brand Marketing organization to maintain industry-leading levels of brand awareness, brand affinity, reputation, and retention. This role will report into the Senior Manager, Organic Social & Content.
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities of owned organic social media channels to ensure brand consistency and increase brand engagement
- Shoot and edit videos for TikTok and Reels (e.g using CapCut and TikTok’s native editing tools)
- Support the Senior Manager, Organic Social & Content, working on strategic brand-building projects as assigned
- Support the Brand Influencer program, from identifying top-tier influencers on TikTok to facilitating outreach and shipping
- Provide brand-forward community management support, ensuring that we are meeting our Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Assist in maintaining an engaged community of brand evangelists by executing communications and engagement strategies across our social properties (including Facebook Community Groups)
- Provide social listening and social media analytics, creating dashboards and reports to steer our brand leadership team
- Assist team in generating innovative social media plans on assigned brand(s) to promote product launches, menu items, and new verticals
- Innovative –You know what best-in-class social looks like for brands, and you’re eager to bring your learnings and ideas to HelloFresh
- Up on the latest trends –You know what’s trending, and how to create content around trends that’s relevant and stands out in a crowded social media landscape.
- Data-driven –Always prepared to defend or bolster your work with relevant data
- Articulate –Your writing and presentation skills are on point, and you’re comfortable interfacing with senior leadership
- Collaborative – You enjoy working cross-functionally
- Self-motivated – with support from your manager, you largely find your own path to achieve KPIs
- Detail oriented – There are potentially millions of eyes on your work each day, so it must be pitch perfect
- 2+ years of organic social experience, preferably at a D2C brand.
- Proven experience developing innovative social media content and campaigns at a previous brand or agency.
- Knowledge and expertise of the influencer and creator space on TikTok
- Expertise with a wide range of social platforms, including TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, X, Threads and more.
- Hands-on experience capturing and creating culturally relevant content (Memes, GIFs, phone-captured video content).
- Experience with data storytelling, social listening, and brand performance tracking.
- Experience with social media publishing tools (Falcon.IO, Sprout Social, Hubspot etc.) and social intelligence tools (Talkwalker, BrandWatch, Synthesio, etc.)
- Experience in a high-growth subscription business (preferred)
- Some experience with paid marketing channels, like Paid Social, SEM, Display, CRM (preferred)
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, and company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO and parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, and Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, and LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year
New York Pay Range
$62,000 – $77,500 USD