- Job Reference:577350AC9A
- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:Rentokil Initial
- Location:Crawley, UK
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration:12 Months
- Applications have closed
The role of the Organic Search Specialist is to leverage the Google local search landscape and to lead activities relating to Google products like Google My Business (GMB) and Local Services Ads (LSA). In addition, the role will audit, monitor and implement Technical Local Paid Search & SEO
▪ Responsible for supporting the Search Marketing team across SEO, Data & Insight, Paid Search and Content to action and deliver priority Organic Search projects across Rentokil Initial and its subsidiary brands globally.
▪ Assisting and supporting the Digital Projects & Deployment team where required with the rollout of new and existing digital projects; for example, new website crawls & launches in Magnolia, international & local competitor analysis, B2B campaign optimisation or organic & paid social media initiatives.
▪ Assisting in the development of SEO management processes and procedures, best practice and self-help guides to support Rentokil Initial and subsidiary brand colleagues. ▪ Be a reliable, technically sound, and knowledgeable SEO contact for our international markets for any BAU SEO related issues with their websites. If required, assist the SEO team in troubleshooting sticking points in organic growth and help develop future SEO strategy.
▪ Collaborating with Customer Experience, Digital Projects and Deployment, Digital Account Management and third party vendors to deliver the operational implementation of RI’s Digital Search Strategy.
▪ Responsible for working across the organic & local search landscape and delivering across both organic and paid search channels to support Rentokil Initial and its subsidiaries leverage organic search volumes to drive conversion
▪ Strong knowledge and experience of technical SEO considerations, analysis & reporting, on-page, local search strategies as well as how social media benefits organic search visibility
▪ Good understanding and experience of SEO best practices: including defining technical considerations through audits, making on-page recommendations, understanding the organic local search ecosystem and how social media could be used as part of a holistic strategy
▪ Understanding of search engine algorithms and their impact on the organic performance of websites
▪ Understanding of technical SEO changes (e.g. robots.txt optimisation, 301 redirects, hreflang, canonicalization, schema, etc.)
▪ Use 3rd party audit / SEO / Search tools to carry out web quality audits. Examples include SEMRush, deep dive site crawlers such as Screaming Frog and backlink auditors such as Kerboo/Ahrefs.