- Date Posted:
- Location:London, UK
- Workplace:Hybrid Working
- Job Type: Full Time
Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 7,700 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 115 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,000 employees located across more than 100 countries. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
Darktrace are looking for candidates with a strong interest and experience in data, marketing analytics, and reporting to join a newly established Marketing Analytics, working closely with senior stakeholders across the business to help them make data-driven decisions. You will be the go-to Digital Performance Analyst, with strong ties to sales enablement, business analytics, ABM, and marketing automation.
The role will suit analytical, self-motivated people who can solve problems by translating requirements into reports, dashboards and analysis using various reporting tools, SQL, Microsoft Excel, and PBI. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a greenfield project and shape our Marketing (digital) activities.
This is a hybrid role, and the expectation would be to work a minimum of 2 days a week in the London office and ideally 1 day a month in Cambridge.
- Defining and structuring the metrics and KPIs for Marketing
- Working proactively across Marketing to gather measurement requirements and business questions to provide, in return, analysis, recommendations and insights
- Building and maintaining reports and dashboards on our Marketing activities and business performance, combining several sources of data and set them for self-service usage by the Marketing team
- Strong commercial acumen to understand how data impacts on marketing ROI to provide actionable insights for future planning, for example with regards to attribution modelling and campaign performance
- Digital acquisition/ attribution modelling, CAC/ Customer reporting
- Pipeline reporting, CLTV
- Lead scoring dashboards/ segmentation
- Determine business information needs by working with stakeholders across the business. Confidence to challenge the team and to ensure delivery on marketing metrics that drive to business outcome
- 1-2 years Excel, SQL/ database knowledge (Essential)
- 1+ years Power BI experience (Essential)
- Problem solving skills (Essential)
- Good communication skills (Essential)
- A University degree (2.1 minimum) (Essential)
- PPC/ SEA/ SEO/ digital advertising metrics (Desirable)
- Experience with 6Sense, Adobe Analytics/ GA4/ SA360/ Keyword Planner/ Ad manager platforms: Meta/ LinkedIn/ Twitter (Desirable)
- Experience in evaluating AB tests to optimise conversion and engagement online (Desirable)
- 23 days holiday + a day off for your birthday, rising to 25 (+ birthday) after 2 years
- All UK public holidays
- BUPA healthcare with premiums fully paid by Darktrace for employee + eligible family members
- Salary Sacrifice pension scheme with company contribution of 4% and employee contribution of 5%
- Life Insurance 4x salary
- Cycle to work scheme