- Job Reference:R0017505
- Date Posted:
- Location:Osterley, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This is a fantastic role within Sky’s commercial department, Sky Business, responsible for delivering live sports and entertainment experiences to commercial premises in the hospitality sector, across the UK and ROI. We are looking for a forward-thinking, creative and results driven marketer, with experience leading demand generation campaigns across multiple channels!
What you’ll do:
- Lead the demand generation campaign activity across digital and direct marketing for Sky Business TV helping to drive revenue and new customer acquisition
- Develop a deep understanding of business TV prospects, have a clear understanding of their needs and develop insight driven, segmented campaigns.
- Support revenue-driving opportunities by crafting campaigns to upsell additional products and services to our customers, such as pay-per-view Boxing.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of campaigns across a range of marketing channels including display, direct mail and email plus some management of the website CMS.
- Manage the relationship with external media and creative agencies to develop high impact trading campaigns to drive both consideration and demand
- Work collaboratively with Sky Sports Marketing, Brand, Internal sales teams, External agencies, our partner Molson Coors and 3rd parties to deliver activity
- Ensure all campaigns are measured and results shared, building learnings into future campaigns.
- Actively support the quarterly planning cycles and provide updates for weekly trading reviews to the SLT
- Have a constant focus on delivery deadlines, dependencies and resolutions
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years marketing experience leading and delivering demand-generation focussed B2B or B2C marketing campaigns (both online and offline).
- Experience leading persuasive campaigns that drive consideration and propensity to buy in a mature market
- Brilliant collaboration skills and the ability to build positive relationships across different teams, with strong communication skills and ability to be persuasive/influence and manage a range of senior partners/decision-makers.
- Ability to problem-solve and provide clear recommendations that make decision-making easy.
- Energy and a can-do, willing to take action approach to a fast-paced team.
- Numerate with an ability to analyse results and produce insight that cuts through complexity.
- A good understanding and passion for sports and entertainment, in particular Sky Sports and Sky’s entertainment content, is crucial for this role
- Experience working with Sales Force or similar is desirable
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our phenomenal range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon!
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more passionate about who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an outstanding career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.