- Job Reference:JR17407
- Date Posted:
- Location:Malmesbury, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Applications have closed
Things move quickly at Dyson. In twenty-five years, what began with one man and one idea has grown into a global technology company, with over 9,000 people and a presence in over 80 countries. From GB to Singapore and many countries in between, we’ve sold over 100 million machines.
Our Categories are varied, from the world’s first bladeless fan and market-leading air treatment technology to vacuums making the invisible visible with lasers and haircare products creating style without damage. And there’s much more to come.
We take a different approach across our Commercial team with Mission Led Working giving opportunities to work across a breadth of projects to build our future leaders, keeping us agile and ready for every new challenge. From working on brand-new technology and campaigns targeting new audiences to optimising our direct-to-customer website and developing owner retention initiatives, you will gain a breadth of experience, build networks and become an expert, fast.
We’re committed to our campus culture and want to have people collaborating, developing, and learning from each other, five days a week. By having everyone on campus together, we have been able to nurture a fantastic social and dynamic environment.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Go to Market Manager to work on projects across our product categories, driving future growth. Working closely with teams such as Engineering, Insights, Creative, Direct, and Owner Experience teams – and in collaboration with global markets – you will be responsible for the delivery of key projects across our business.
Key accountabilities include:
– Projects supporting business growth
– Identifying and developing new ways of retaining our owners and promote cross-category ownership
– Defining Go-to-Market strategies for new products, including product proposition, ranging, accessories, launch planning, media, and target audiences
– Working in partnership with RDD on project delivery, translating product specifications into compelling owner communications
– Campaign development alongside our creative teams
– Close working with Claims & Performance, Legal, and IP to ensure alignment on market-leading product claims and testing requirements
– Building of global financial business cases
– Working with our global markets to address specific local challenges
– At least three years of product marketing experience
– Able to translate complex product technology into a commercially viable proposition for global markets
– Able to challenge, persuade and negotiate at all seniority levels, employing data and insights to support and drive decisions
– Organised, engaged, relentless, and commercially astute
– Strong project management and planning skills
– A team player with credibility and integrity to earn peer, senior management, and cross-functional team confidence
– Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
– Performance-related bonus scheme
– Competitive pension scheme
– Life assurance
– Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
– Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
– 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
– Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
– Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair salon, and lifestyle assistance (concierge)
– Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
– Ability to purchase additional holiday
– Private medical insurance and dental insurance
– Employee assistance programme, digital GP, on-site physio and GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.