- Job Reference:10663MMH9091
- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:Sue Ryder
- Location:London, UK
- Workplace:Hybrid Working
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£35,000 to £40,000 GBP / Year
- Applications have closed
Be there when it matters
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager, ready for your next challenge?
Sue Ryder has a fantastic opportunity to work with the Senior Marketing Manager to devise, develop and deliver B2B and B2C marketing plans for Sue Ryders healthcare staff to aid recruitment and retention and to help position Sue Ryder as a specialist and expert health care provider. You will be the first point of contact for all healthcare marketing materials ensuring we are on brand, have consent and are up to date with legal requirements.
You will have excellent demonstrable experience in a similar role, managing marketing campaigns and activity from briefing to final delivery and evaluation. With first rate communication and interpersonal skills you’ll be adept at working with people at all levels. As our ideal candidate, you’ll bring with you solid experience of marketing in a healthcare setting and an understanding of the structure of the NHS. You’ll be a confident copywriter with a keen attention to detail and strong presentation skills.
- Manage projects from initial brief through to design and production to dissemination and evaluation, leading cross-team working groups or working with the Senior Planning Manager as part of a wider working group as appropriate
- Responsible for receiving and interrogating briefs, developing and delivering new materials and activity which do not require a marketing plan
- Building strong, internal relationships with all teams across Sue Ryder to ensure the marketing team’s processes and delivery timelines are understood
Competitive Benefits Package
- 25 days holiday rising to 33 with length of service plus bank holidays (pro rata if part-time), – Company pension scheme
- Staff discount with thousands of retailers
- Refer a friend scheme – £250
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- and lots more. Please visit our careers website for the full list.
Interview date: TBC
If you want more than just a job, we want you.
Join the team and be there when it matters.
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement at any point prior to the stated closing date.