We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Marketing Manager plays a critical role in our organization helping with customer acquisition, retention, and expansion goals through the development of content, creative, campaigns, events, communications, paid media, and go-to market strategies. The Manager will effectively work with business partners, cross-functional team members, and suppliers to ensure all content and marketing meets objectives for accuracy, as well as maximizes channel revenue growth, while balancing scope and quality. Strategic leadership around planning and execution bank initiatives, especially in regard to advertising, sales support and enablement.
- Provides oversight of internal and cross-departmental projects and campaigns
- Assesses and defines target segments, and strategies to ensure alignment with company goals
- Leads the writing, and editing of marketing content including but not limited to whitepapers, blogs, collateral, website copy, social media posts, email, and video
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to maximize brand, events, projects, and campaigns
- Supports departmental strategies with analysis, and reporting in related market research areas
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience in Marketing, B2B focus a plus
- Project and Campaign Management expertise and the ability to manage projects of all sizes.
- Strong interpersonal and team collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to build positive business relationships and partnerships.
- Adaptable to and comfortable with ever-changing business demands. Takes initiative to work through ambiguity and effectively problem solve.
- Customer service focused (internal and external).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications/Business/Technology or related field.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated understanding of content strategy and implementation for a variety of platforms for both B2C and B2B (i.e., website, video, blog, social media, technical presentations, etc.)
- Digital channel hands on experience — website traffic generation, SEO, lead nurturing and conversion, etc.
- Basic knowledge of SEO/SEM strategy and implementation.
- Basic graphic design.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, and Adobe Experience CMS platform.
Level of Complexity and Scope:
- Moderately complex decisions on a regular basis
- Fast-paced environment with changing demands and priorities
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making:
- Works with limited supervision
- Follows established guidelines
- Uses subject matter expertise to advise others
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with senior leadership across the company
Required Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Project management
- No formal supervisory role
- Frequently sits
- Occasionally stands and walks
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 20 lbs.
Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.