Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
- Marketing experience: Challenge media and creative agencies to deliver best in class, award-winning work for Movies marketing campaigns. Pushing innovation and experimentation to ensure our marketing cuts through.
- Exceptional partner management & collaboration skills: Builds trusting relationships with key teams across the business including Content, Promo Planning, Sky Media and Consumer Engagement. Exceptional communication and relationship management skills; capable of winning hearts and minds internally, and with external partners.
- Ability to lead and coach team: Give direction and develop a high performing team, helping them prioritise their tasks and manage resource effectively.
- Strategic thinker: Manage campaign in line with the Sky Entertainment and Partner Marketing business plan, defining spend, phasing and measurement plans.
What you’ll bring:
- Passion and experience in entertainment and movies marketing with a proven flair for creativity and passion for the improving content marketing
- Marketing Strategy and Campaign experience: Experience and knowledge of delivering multi-million-pound campaigns and achieving bold targets and viewing metrics.
- Resilience: Ability to adapt and reprioritise continuously. The business changes, and we need to be able to as well.
- Credible and able to influence business and brand direction amongst senior leaders at Sky, with excellent presentation skills (written and verbal.
- Brilliant collaborator: Experience in building relationships across a matrix organisation and with external agencies to deliver though collaboration.
- Great people leader: Able to build a team, coach, mentor and train a mix of individuals.
- Handle resource across the team for multiple projects to ensure fair and effective workload distribution.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working!
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.