- Job Reference:90299
- Date Posted:
- Location:Toronto, Canada
- Specialism:Content Marketing
- Job Type: Full Time
COTY is looking for smart leaders who are fast and passionate.
We’re looking for a motivated Marketing Intern to join the Canadian team. Whether you’re a new graduate or professional looking for experience in the beauty industry, this role offers meaningful “hands on” work experience with a highly dynamic team. Reporting to the Product Manager, this role will see you contributing to ground-breaking campaigns for an iconic brand.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with internal teams and various agencies in order to develop in-store/online creative materials, such as displays, flyers, and digital ads
- Managing execution of retailer programs & events, such as buying shows
- Managing product sample orders and inventory
- Supporting cross-functional teams with marketing requests
- Maintaining brand performance reports and producing analyses by leveraging Nielsen sales data
- Prepare promotional & media materials by coordinating requirements with agencies; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Support sales staff by providing data, market trends, forecasts, analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Support training team to plan training sessions for account executives and beauty advisors
- Support sales team in the planning of trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s degree – Business/Marketing/Ecomm
- Marketing content creation experience
- MS Office proficiency (particularly Excel)
- Nice to have: French language skills
- Strong time management & prioritization skills
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure environment and meet tight deadlines
- Strong initiative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Aesthetic sensibility
- Attention to detail
- Passion for beauty and knowledge of the industry
What We offer
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Coty’s global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. We believe that a more flexible philosophy of remote working will give everyone the freedom to choose what works for their individual circumstances and empower them to always perform at their best.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self.