Our Brand and Marketing team are looking for a Marketing and Digital Manager to champion our mass events.
Working with five-figure event marketing budgets, you will lead on marketing and digital plans and co-create and publish engaging content to the highest quality, utilising the full marketing mix and multi-channel approach.
Working with a range of inhouse and external creative agencies, you will raise awareness of The Trust’s work and attract and convert more supporters to join events and fundraise for us. The content you create will also encourage supporters to donate, fundraise and volunteer for The Trust through various campaigns and special projects throughout the year.
Working a range of internal and external stakeholders and household-name partners and sponsors, you will use your event marketing expertise to grow some of our fastest growing and most accessible fundraising events as part of an exciting events portfolio.
What happens next?
Please submit a CV, and Cover Letter that includes your experience, transferrable skills and motivation to work for The Prince’s Trust! The Team will be in touch about the next steps shortly after the closing date.
Why do we need Marketing & Digital Managers?
Last year, we helped more than 40,000 Young People, with three in four young people on our programmes moving into a positive outcome in work, education or training. The young people we help face a range of challenges, such as unemployment, mental health issues or some have been in trouble with the law. We believe all young people should have the chance to succeed, and that young people are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us. We want to continue having a positive impact on young people’s lives and we couldn’t do this without the important work of Marketing & Digital Managers!
Perks for working at The Trust!
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure on the days between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, our roles require a combination of office days and working from home (please speak to the hiring manager about this particular role)
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- In-house learning platform! Develop your skills for your career and your role
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial well-being support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas.
- Personal development opportunities through our Networks – PT CAN (Cultural Awareness Network), PT GEN (Gender Equality Network), PT DAWN (Disability & Wellbeing Network), PULSE (LGBTQIA+ Network).
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks of full pay and 13 weeks of half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks of full pay for paternity leave.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- The Trust will contribute 5% of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
Here at The Prince’s Trust, we’re committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. We want to be an organisation that’s representative of the communities we serve, which is why we strive for diversity of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion and sex. Our goal is to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can be themselves and do the best work of their lives.
We are looking for people that can bring different perspectives and experiences and especially welcome applications from those who are underrepresented in our organisation and sector, such as candidates from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds.
We’re a Stonewall Diversity Champion and we are an employer that is Disability Confident. Our staff, volunteers and young people are supported by PT CAN (our Cultural Awareness Network), PT GEN (Gender Equality Network), PT DAWN (Disability & Wellbeing Network) and Pulse (LGBTQIA+ Network).
The Prince’s Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within the Trust, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.