- Job Reference:R-230819
- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:Wells Fargo
- Location:Chandler, AZ
- Job Type: Full Time
- Applications have closed
Wells Fargo is seeking a Marketing Consultant to join Consumer Data and Engagement Platforms.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute email marketing and service campaigns
- Manage end-to-end execution process for build, internal team approvals, schedule deployment and complete post-deployment checks while meeting deliverable timelines
- Identify and resolve potential issues proactively
- Partner and collaborate with peers to ensure knowledge sharing and process efficiencies
- Work with stakeholders to understand key campaign parameters and inputs, audience, program frequency and degree of personalization
- Consult with manager and teammates to troubleshoot campaign issues
- Exercise independent judgment to guide campaigns
- Ensure initiatives are executed in accordance with objectives
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Email Marketing, E-business, Digital Marketing, Digital Platform experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) experience with Marketing Cloud Studios & Builders, most importantly Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder and Automation Studio
- Knowledge of the programming languages in SFMC: AMPScript, HTML and CSS
- Clear communication skills to make complex technical matters simple when communicating with non-technical stakeholders and client executives including escalation and mitigation of issues, risks, and business impacts
- Solid knowledge of email accessibility best practices and CAN-SPAM compliancy considerations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
Required locations listed above. Relocation assistance is not available.
Salary range is determined by location of the job.
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights, or other long-term incentive awards.
Job posting may come down early based on volume of candidates.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.