- Job Reference:JR19963
- Date Posted:
- Location:Sydney NSW
- Specialism:Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
The Owner Retention team is dedicated to ensuring our owners become our biggest advocates. We are focused on improving every digital touchpoint that our owners have with Dyson. We manage owner experience, CRM, multi-channel communications (email, SMS, push notifications), online bookings, consumer product reviews and much more. Data drives our decision making but a desire to create the best possible experience for our owners, drives our commitment to our team and projects.
About the Role
The Marketing Analyst will be dedicated to understanding the available research and data that we have related to Owner retention in order to deliver recommendations on content, journeys and areas for improvement across both our digital and physical stores.
With broad experience in analytics and being able to quickly assimilate information from diverse information sources, the Marketing Analyst will stay up to date with the latest information we have and be able to report confidently to the broader business. They will be dedicated to digging into social media platforms and consumer feedback platforms to bring new insights to the Owner Retention team across all categories.
Reporting into the Senior Retention Manager, the Marketing Analyst will regularly report on all aspects of Owner Retention from social media mentions through to NPS and CRM engagement metrics.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- SME on first party customer/owner data & insights and all things relating to our registration and app (MyDyson) data
- Drawing relevant business insights, operations, data health and educating broader teams on using MADE
- Lead owner research (e.g., owner studies) and provide recommendations on MADE audiences to be activated in paid media, attending agency briefings as required
- Input into setting Owner Retention KPIs
- Insight led team support to achieve agreed KPIs
- Track owner metrics and audience targeting
- Monitor app (MyDyson) downloads and active users
- Analyse data to develop insights and audience recommendations
- Contribute to regular forums as required
- Support Owner experience/journey mapping
- Regularly tracking owner metrics in forums such as Direct trading
- Support the drive for registrations
- Marketing insights/research
- Facilitate owner studies and contribute to category reviews and NPD
- Share/present insights – primary audience is Marketing with additional stakeholder as required (e.g., Direct, Retail etc.)
- Share owner insights in the context of other business data points
- Be familiar with the other datasets in the business (sales, NPS, brand health) and the wider ANZ/APAC analytics community
- Monitor and report on owned social media channels and related hashtags as required.
- Share research and key insights from social media platforms
To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter, self motivated and able to work both autonomously and in a team. You will possess strong project management abilities with outstanding organisational and planning skills and fluent in extracting raw datasets by writing SQL queries. You are familiar with social media listening platforms and have first class presentation and communication skills.
Previous skills & experience:-
- A university graduate with at least 2 years of experience in an analytical role
- Demonstrated experience collating data, analysing and presenting findings in a business environment
- Demonstrated experience using multiple analytics tools and methods to gain insights
- Familiar with social media monitoring and understand social media platform reporting capabilities
- Ideally can demonstrate a research insight from multiple sources, that once presented, drove real change for a business you’ve worked for
- Conversant in data terminology and may have worked alongside SQL programmers, or DBAs
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is preferred but not necessary
- Exceptional in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Familiarity and practiced use of tools such as Google Cloud Platform, Looker, Tableau, Google Analytics
At Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing your whole self to work – your authentic you. We believe that diversity and an inclusive team is what sets us about and brings about great ideas, innovation and growth.
Outside of a competitive salary package, our team members receive additional paid annual and personal leave, a generous above market parental leave offering and ongoing learning and development opportunities.
We have a vibrant and diverse culture that is geared towards recognition and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.