- Date Posted:
- Location:Remote (UK)
- Specialism:Content Marketing
- Job Type: Full Time
- Applications have closed
Have a passion for perfectly formatted and presented content? So do we!
We’re looking for website content populator to work within our close-knit digital team and help us to continue delivering award-winning websites to large international brands.
Working independently and as part of the larger team, you will work with our Digital Project Managers and the wider team to customise and configure our Umbraco career websites with the content that has been supplied by either the client or the wider team. Content will cover a broad range of content types from simple text and image edits through to adding video and 3rd party scripts in addition to any other language translations that the project may need.
Production’s no easy task here at Ph. Our schedules are packed, we’re all really busy and there’s not a lot of flex. You’re also working with Creatives and Developers who love to work uninterrupted for maximum productivity, so staying in touch can be a challenge! Saying that, if you’re up for a challenge, this really is the perfect environment for you to thrive and make a mark.
You’ll be an enabler for the production of world-class, award-winning work. We’re committed to your development through effective mentorship, so you’ll enjoy growth while being part of a constantly moving chain of events. The work you help deliver will delight clients, and you’ll be part of changing people’s lives all over the world for the better.
What will the role look like on a day to day basis?
- To receive content population brief(s) from the operations team for the work we need to be undertaken including any additional languages beyond English.
- You will be expected to add the supplied content to a client’s UAT website following a predefined sitemap and design using the available content blocks.
- Advise on gaps in the content e.g. images that are not suitable/missing or written text that is missing.
- Advise on areas of the Staging site that are restrictive or limiting i.e. character limits, and pages that can’t be created and raising them with the project team
- Quality assure your own work to ensure that it meets the original brief and is correctly formatted as per the creative.
- Undertaking any amends to content following internal and client feedback
- Play a dynamic role in our Project Teams, each comprising a Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer, Digital Designer, Front End Developer, and Back End Developer. Communicate constantly with each other and leave no room for uncertainty. Occasionally you may work with other members of the wider team such as Creative Directors and Account Directors.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to achieve key milestones and deliver success. Use your amazing communication skills to connect with key stakeholders and understand the task at hand.
- As well as this list, you’ll need to take on other tasks in line with the job too. But we’ll give you what you need to succeed, whatever we ask you to do.
What You’ll Need To Bring…
- 1 years’ content populator experience, preferably in a creative or digital agency.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (e.g. Umbraco, WordPress) and how they work, specific training on our platform will be provided.
- Ability to deal with different characters with pragmatism and flex.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and agility in the face of challenges. An unflappable nature means you stay calm under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite would be desirable but not essential – training is provided.
- Knowledge of SEO and other aspects of web development would be a bonus but is not essential. Training will be provided.
- Confidence in acting autonomously, but a great team player, building positive relationships all around.
- The ability to assess issues prior to or as they arise, deciding whether to respond or escalate.
- Fluency in languages other than English is a bonus.
What You’ll Get…
We devised the ‘give and get’ approach to our work to best illustrate what we expect from our people and what they can expect from Ph.
So, in return for your intensity, audacity, and integrity, we’ll tick all the boxes you would expect in terms of salary, benefits, flexible working, and personal development. But there’s much more on offer.
We listen and execute on great ideas that have been well researched and thought through, no matter where those ideas come from or whoever brings them to us. This means smart people with the right attitude can go far quickly. And you’ll have the exhilaration and satisfaction of working on multiple projects with incredible brands. It’s fast, frantic, frustrating, and not for the faint-hearted, but your work will honestly go around the world.
You’ll work hard to find the best solutions; shape the support we put around you to help you deliver at your best; explore new technologies, techniques, and tactics; and find pride in all you do. It’s about having the drive to ignore the easy options and to choose instead to do work that makes a difference to everyone it touches. It’s about defining your career.
Are you running for cover or ready to dive in?
We always sell the truth, no more so than in the way that we talk about ourselves. We love the struggle. If you’re up for the challenge, and confident you can thrive in our culture and make a difference for our clients, we encourage you to get in touch. And if you don’t think you are, please don’t.
We politely request to not be contacted by agencies.
A full-service employer brand communications agency, we sell the truth. Our highly effective model of creative, tech and experience is fuelled by our disruptive ‘Give and Get’ approach.