We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior SEO Executive to join our growing SEO team.
Are you passionate about all things search and hungry to kick-start your career in digital?
Are you looking to jump-start your career in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)? We are looking for a Junior SEO Executive to join one of the top digital marketing agencies in London. Reporting to the Senior SEO Specialist you will be responsible with executing day-to-day SEO tasks and helping create innovative and compelling SEO campaigns across a variety of different industry sectors.
What you’ll be doing:
- SEO analysis covering on-page, technical and off-page SEO elements
- Generate fantastic content ideas and eager to write great pieces
- Work on outreach and digital PR campaigns
- Optimise and provide guidance on SEO best practices to help support client objectives and KPIs
- Auditing of websites from a technical SEO perspective
- Conducting extensive keyword research
- Google Analytics data analysis & reporting
- Client and campaign reporting
Things you must have:
- You are highly motivated
- You are organised
- You have a good attention to detail
- You enjoy solving problems
- Experience using a CMS, such as WordPress, with the ability to edit existing content, create new pages and upload blog posts
- An ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
- An ability to self-manage and be a self-starter
- 25 days’ annual leave – office is closed between Christmas and New Year
- 5 additional discretionary days for use during the summer months
- Enhanced maternity pay
- 4% pension contribution
- Private Medical and Dental insurance schemes
- Group Life Assurance scheme for all employees
- Annual transit season ticket loan option
- Wellness benefit – to pay for physical/mental health programmes
Strictly no agencies, please.